Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted - Blowback Pistol for Airsoft Equipment

• 28-03-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Right, I have a Swiss arms Tac Vest, and Thunder B flash Grenade t trade for a Blowback Pistol.

The vest comes with a Heavy Duty belt. It has 3 pouches that can hold 6 magazines (2 in each) it has 2 general pouches that canon one of these pouches, there is also a space to hold a Pistol mag, or a Speed loadcer. hold either more magazines, a flashlight, a grenade. WHatever you want. The there are 3 Mag pouches for either small pistol mags, sniper mags, or Rocky bars. There is then 1 small pouche for some allen keys, a small screw driver etc, and then anther small pouch on the other side for some CO2 or somthing.
    picture.php?albumid=974&pictureid=4727

The Thunder B is abslutely class, but i don't get muchj use out of it in a skirmish, as I dont really need it. I did use it once, and cleared an entire room. Very nice.
    picture.php?albumid=974&pictureid=4738

If the pistol is good, I may also throw in a Red dot sight.

This one

I will not sell. Just really looking for a Pistol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Kildare, and pretty limited to there

Ok, thats not ideal.

Is there a safe way of trading via post?

(Probably not...)

There is, but the postage for the Grenade and the Tac vest would be aroud 20 quid, so not really an option

J.D.R wrote: »
    There is, but the postage for the Grenade and the Tac vest would be aroud 20 quid, so not really an option

What is the safe way of postal trading, just out of interest?

And jaysus mate, Ive posted AEG's for less than 20 quid!!

• Advertisement

i was just gonna say that the safe way to do it would be to do Registered post, which, my mistake, is only around E10 - 15.

Well, Ill offer the G18 Aep for the tac vest by itself?

No, sorry. Not worth it. I'm really after a Gas/CO2 type pistol

J.D.R wrote: »
    Not worth it.

Eh, G18 AEP= E45 new

Tac Vest=E40 new

You must have done as bad as me in Leaving Cert maths!! :D

No probs anyway mate, cheers!

Ah, but you have to tale into account, tac vest very useful in all situations. An AEP only useful in some. May not be good at Maths, but I am good at Business

• Advertisement

Never did business in school mate, that must be my problem!! :D

Well, Ill throw a tenner in with it too.

You dont have to say yes or no right now, see what other offers you get first!!

Thanks, but I think I'd keep it instead of an AEP. Thanks for the offer though

One last question!

Would you swap the 3 items for the G17?

Take a look at the sale thread, have a look at the pics, it looks very well.

I suppose I woud yeah. What are the Specs on it? Is it blowback?

All the specs are on post no.1 of that advert!

Yes its GBB, the kick and sound of it are both excellent!!

Where exactly is the red dot sight atm??

On the way to my gaf as I wright this. Should have it latter on today, so it can be posted on Mon/Tue

Sorry for being incredibly nosey, but I dont understand.

Is it new, and only being delivered, or have you lent it to somebody??

No, have just got it from somebody second hand, but they didn't use it at all. Just used it for an ornament I think

Ok, Im presuming its in perfect working order?

Whats the situation with the grenade, hows that powered??

I'm taking the same assumption. I'll look over it tonight, and if it's not, I'll tell you straight out.

As far as the grenade goes, its powered by CO2 and Disposable shells. I personally don't use it much, but others will swear by this thing. Just use the Searh Forum tool, and search for Thunder B Grenades. There are loads of stuff about it on here

• Advertisement

Yes, the Glock works spot on, but like most GBB's (most Ive owned anyway) if you leave it for ages without lubrication, the slide action will get a bit rough.

Just keep her nicely lubed. :cool:

Never used an Airsoft grenade before, Im sure its good craic!

Any Co2 carts or spare greande shells with it??

Sorry, no CO2, but there is One shell that comes with the grenade, You should be able to pick up replacement shells for E2, and that should include a CO2 canister with it in mostr shops. It has a spare Pin, and instruction manual to tell you how to set it. And it looks absolutely Savage:eek:

Whats the Mag like on the G17. I have heard GBB Mags have a tendency to leak like a sive

Well Ive had 4 GBB's so far.

1 has leaked, 3 have not.
    Thankfully, the G17 is one of the 3 that did not.

And the G17 holds an awsome amount of gas IMO, alot more than my KJW M9 or 1911.

Last Q, how many pellets does one mag hold, and how many mags can you get out of one fill of gas?

Its either 28 or 30 in a staggered pattern.

And on a warm day, you'll get 2-3 mags out of one fill Id say!!

Sure that alright then.

Just got the Sight, and it des look absolutely savage. It does work, and it is zeroable, but is already to my M4, so I don't need to mess with that.

Feels very solid, and has a very sturdy rail connection, so it seems to be in., as you say, perfect working order. Comes with lens covers aswell, so it is just like new.

SO, we up for a trade?

Yes, I think we are.

This trade is definitely going to be have to be done by post tho.
    I am a trustworthy person, as Im sure the people on here that Ive dealt with before will back me up on.

Once thats all clear, we're ready for PM land! :D

P.S: Take a look at the thread at the very top of the Airsoft Adverts page, Ive asked Steve on some safe trading protocols.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Guys, I can't really say much other than read the trading guidelines in the rules.

Get a landline number and address for each other and have a chat about how you want to trade, boards isn't responsible for anything other than giving you a platform to contact each other.

Sorry if that sounds dismissive but asking me for advice on how to trade would be a bit like ringing RTE and asking them to rule on how to buy something from Superquinn just because you saw an ad on the telly. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

will offer 20 for the grenade if the deal falls through

• Advertisement

Sorry, but trade is underway, and even if it fails (which it won't... touch wood) I wouldnt be interested in selling, only trades.

Thanks anyway, and PM inbound to stephen

Advertisement