Arma 2 vids/screenshots - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-03-2010, 11:01   #1
Chairman Meow

Arma 2 vids/screenshots

Hey all, bit of an ARMA noob here. So apologies if this has been done before. Just couldnt see anywhere for posting good screenies/videos of ARMA.
Ive only recently been able to eveng et the game to run thanks to the latest patch, so have been mostly spending my time messing about with the editor and trying some of the various scenarios. Tried MP but as an arma noob it was jsut bloody weird and scary.

Anyway, heres a vid i recorded last night

And a couple of nice screens

ModNote: Broken // Movelife Ads.

Last edited by RopeDrink; 06-05-2014 at 11:45.
Advertisement
25-03-2010, 17:46   #2
cashville

Thought there was a thread on here already...could be wrong. Get on the server with the lads, doesn't matter how much of a noob you are (just make sure you have all the right add-ons). Best craic you'll ever have, unless dreamers is drunk and starts abusing you.
25-03-2010, 18:41   #3
PogMoThoin
Closed Account

Yeah, this thread, was back on page 4
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055623522

We looking for more peeps to join us online, no mp experience needed, all fun, not at all serious, drop by later
25-03-2010, 19:40   #4
dreamers75

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashville View Post
unless dreamers is drunk and starts abusing you.
I resemble that remark
26-03-2010, 09:19   #5
Chairman Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogMoThoin View Post
Yeah, this thread, was back on page 4
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055623522

We looking for more peeps to join us online, no mp experience needed, all fun, not at all serious, drop by later
I only get on the ol PC maybe twice a week im afraid, but ill take a look into whats needed and see if i can hop on over the weekend
Advertisement
04-05-2014, 03:33   #6
the_syco

Wastelands is awesome!

Thanks from:
06-05-2014, 01:02   #7
the_syco

Getting some really good games from this Wastelands. As the games last a while, you get to build up a decent base, and have fun attacking people passing by.

In another slightly longer play, got a tank at the airfield.

Finding it easier to comment as I go, as opposed to adding in comments afterwards. Although the latter can have some "in hindsight" comments, speaking as I record usually gets what's going through my head there and then.

Two reasons why I like the CCG servers is that the server lets you earn money from killing, and then buying weapons and ammo before spawning, and also as well as the normal spawn on the ground/towns/etc, it also allows "air insertion". The cons are people see you landing, and can shoot you whilst your landing, or when you land (as I've often done to others), but the pros are you can land where you want. I've often landed at the edge (hit the tree and you die, though) of a wooded area, or on a road in a wooded area to allow me to duck and hide.

The other good thing about air insertion is you can see tanks, etc, whilst on the way down.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion