Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to Kilkenny vs Dublin in Parnell Park on Sunday *CLOSED*

Options
  • 18-03-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey all

00026c83189r.jpg

Big thanks to Vodafone (their Talk to... forum is here) we have two pairs of tickets to be won for the Kilkenny vs Dublin game this Sunday, March 21 at 2:30pm in Parnell Park.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is post below with who you think will win and why.

I'll draw two entrants today and get the tickets out to them tomorrow :)

Thanks

Darragh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I can see Kilkenny winning this as they'll be out to avenge the loss to Cork last week. Haven't had the best start to the year and will want to kick on from here!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭hotshots85

I can see Dublin winning if they are on top form, saw them playing last year, further on in the year but Dublin really put it up to them and put them off their usual flowing game.

Dublin firing on all cylinders might just steal it.

(Maybe thats just wishful thinking cos I'm a dub!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Kilkenny hands down.

Dublin are improving but over rated. Kilkenny will have the club contingents back after the All Ireland.

Kilkenny backs are more than capable of holding Dublin forwards.

Can't say the same about the Dublin backs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Kilkenny should win, but its by no means a foregone conclusion. KK have been impressive 1-7 so far in the league.

With 2 centre backs playing in mid field they have looked a little lost at times, up front they have yet to click, but with Richie power playing well and Larkin having another game under his belt KK should have enough firepower to take care of dublin. If Rice comes back that will be another ball winner on the 45, if not they may struggle, Kilkenny by about 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭p15574

Dublin, because it's about time. Difficult to encourage junior to keep up the hurling if it seems hopeless for Dubs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭BrandonFlowers

dublin because kk's all ireland contingent won't be back.

dublin lookin to up their tempo this year and kick on into champo with a good record!

oh and i heard on a site not tooo far from here that cody has lost the dressing room and might be out the door...or not!!! funny thread though!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

oh and i heard on a site not tooo far from here that cody has lost the dressing room and might be out the door...or not!!! funny thread though!!!

don't worry, it's bound to turn up sooner or later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

This is defo Kilkenny's to lose
    Pedigree and class they do ooze
    But it's all on the day
    And I'll hope and I'll pray
    That the result goes the way of the blues!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I can see Dublin winning as Dublin's home form has been excellent in the past few years in the league. A very narrow Dublin win IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks all. Competition now closed. Winners chosen at random are Mr Incognito and Frank Spencer.

Thanks very much for entering and keep an eye out for more competitions :)

Darragh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

This is defo Kilkenny's to lose
    Pedigree and class they do ooze
    But it's all on the day
    And I'll hope and I'll pray
    That the result goes the way of the blues!

Are you the Poet doing a gig in the Seamus Ennis centre??
    Sounds of Roger McGough there or was it Pam Eyers;)

KK team:
    D. Herity
    C. Hickey
    B. Hogan
    S. Cummins
    T. Walsh
    J. Tyrell
    J. Ryall
    J. Tennyson
    P. Hogan
    J. Mulhall
    D. Lyng