Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted M4A1

• 13-03-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Just put down the make and price! Nothing too fancy needed. Just a bog standard one that works!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

You after a full metal body or plastic body? I have a sportline version of the one you've linked - but with fully upgraded internals (bought on boards recently). Wasn't thinking of selling it but reckon I need to cut down the aeg stockpile. I mean, if the zombie apocolypse comes an aeg isn't going to be much good, right...:D

Do you have any pics? Anything wrong with it and price? Plastic or metal i suppose!

Nowt wrong with it - it's been skirmished once since I bought it and it's a little demon of a thing - I'd hold onto it but to be honest I've a room full of kit at the moment and I'm trying to cut back to a main and a backup (which are a G&G GR300 and a King Arms SIG 556 at the moment so Lefty's fantastic piece of work will probably sit there unused, which is a shame as the work he did on it makes it a really nice piece of kit).

Here's the link to the thread so you can see for yourself what I paid for it, and the full specs and photos:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055813461

As it's only been used once since I bought it, and I paid 180 for it, I'd offer it for 160 Euro.

And Lefty - if you're reading this, sorry dude - but it's a shame to have it sitting unused.

• Advertisement

Could you get a pic of the front of the aeg? Is there not the normal m4 front sight anymore? Are you including a mag? You said you fit a different stock, is there the normal one on it now? Just one pic of the whole gun i suppose if thats not too much to ask!

Could you get a pic of the front of the aeg? Is there not the normal m4 front sight anymore? Are you including a mag? You said you fit a different stock, is there the normal one on it now? Just one pic of the whole gun i suppose if thats not too much to ask!

Yip - leave it with me and I'll get some pics up. The stock I fitted will be coming off and the one that was on it when I bought it will be going back on (it's a spare stock from a SIG 556 - need to keep that). The front of the gun is the same as the one you linked to, except the gas block has a flip up sight instead of the fixed sight - makes it easier to mount a red dot sight or scope. You can flip the sight up or down depending on whether or not you're using iron sights or a red dot (back sight is flip up too).

2 Mid caps included (plastic, but do the job), as well as a mini battery and charger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

I have a KWA M4-A1 if you are interested. It's this one:

KWAM4A1Carbine.jpg

It's just back from a major overhaul by Richie in Eirsoft. It now boasts a new gearbox after the casing cracked on the original one (no original KWA parts - iirc G&P shell, DBoys gears & loads of other bits I can't remember!). It's also been fitted with a new Guarder silicone hop and a new 6.03 tightbore. Hitting the 300-305fps sweetspot every time now. It's been skirmished a few times (not since the upgrades though) and is immaculate.
    Comes with the original Hi-cap mag, box, manual, cleaning rod, etc. Will throw in a 3-point sling and an extra hi-cap mag too. It doesn't include battery or charger (it didn't come with them anyway). Looking for €200 - no offers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

Nowt wrong with it - it's been skirmished once since I bought it and it's a little demon of a thing - I'd hold onto it but to be honest I've a room full of kit at the moment and I'm trying to cut back to a main and a backup (which are a G&G GR300 and a King Arms SIG 556 at the moment so Lefty's fantastic piece of work will probably sit there unused, which is a shame as the work he did on it makes it a really nice piece of kit).

Here's the link to the thread so you can see for yourself what I paid for it, and the full specs and photos:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055813461

As it's only been used once since I bought it, and I paid 180 for it, I'd offer it for 160 Euro.

And Lefty - if you're reading this, sorry dude - but it's a shame to have it sitting unused.

Sorry to hijack the thread Irishmaster but if you are not iterested i could offer the asking MerryDespot

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack the thread Irishmaster but if you are not iterested i could offer the asking MerryDespot

No worries - well it's Irishmaster's call (I see he's been offered another aeg above). Irishmaster, I'll post those pics shortly and you can let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the offers! This is gonna sound a little weird but the reason why i want an m4a1 is because i bought this cool silencer years ago that i have never been able to use until i get an m4 with the normal barrel on it! Its one of these http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kingarms-ops-model-3rd-mbs-silencer-230. So if the silencer i have fits an m4 i will be looking to buy an m4. Weird i know!

No worries - well it's Irishmaster's call (I see he's been offered another aeg above). Irishmaster, I'll post those pics shortly and you can let me know what you think.
    Cool cheers!

Thanks for all the offers! This is gonna sound a little weird but the reason why i want an m4a1 is because i bought this cool silencer years ago that i have never been able to use until i get an m4 with the normal barrel on it! Its one of these http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kingarms-ops-model-3rd-mbs-silencer-230. So if the silencer i have fits an m4 i will be looking to buy an m4. Weird i know!

Like having a coat made to fit a button! :pac:

Well the KWA has a standard 14mm CCW thread so will take any standard silencer.

I have a KWA M4-A1 if you are interested. It's this one:

KWAM4A1Carbine.jpg

It's just back from a major overhaul by Richie in Eirsoft. It now boasts a new gearbox after the casing cracked on the original one (no original KWA parts - iirc G&P shell, DBoys gears & loads of other bits I can't remember!). It's also been fitted with a new Guarder silicone hop and a new 6.03 tightbore. Hitting the 300-305fps sweetspot every time now. It's been skirmished a few times (not since the upgrades though) and is immaculate.
    Comes with the original Hi-cap mag, box, manual, cleaning rod, etc. Will throw in a 3-point sling and an extra hi-cap mag too. It doesn't include battery or charger (it didn't come with them anyway). Looking for €200 - no offers.

I would be interested in the KWA! Also seeing that your in Dublin 13 too helps! Sending PM!

Sorry Merry but i think i might take the other offer! Thanks anyway! Looks like Perozzi might take it off ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

I would be interested in the KWA! Also seeing that your in Dublin 13 too helps! Sending PM!

So im guessing your not interested in MerryDespot's m4 anymore ( if its alright with you Irishmaster ) ill offer the asking Merry! Shall we take it to Pms?

Mperrozzi wrote: »
    So im guessing your not interested in MerryDespot's m4 anymore ( if its alright with you Irishmaster ) ill offer the asking Merry
    Go ahead!

Cheers dudes - offer accepted - drop me an auld PM so and we can sort out the necessaries.

I like this no messing about posts this thread is getting! Lol! See what you like and buy it! :)

Just found out that Rogue trooper is living in the same estate that i am!!! How f-ing strange!:eek:

• Advertisement

Just found out that Rogue trooper is living in the same estate that i am!!! How f-ing strange!:eek:

LOL! It's freaky alright!! Small world!:eek:

Ps: Hope that's not your dog that shat on my lawn....!!! :D

Advertisement