Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ranting & Raving Forum....

Options
  • 05-03-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Admins,

If it's OK with you I will explain what R&R is here then those of us with a sig for the forum can link it to this post. Please lock the thread so it doesn't become a discussion.

Thanks.

The R&R forum.

What's it all about?

The Ranting & Raving forum is a place where you can go to moan and rant about anything that makes your blood boil.

Why is it different to any of the other forums?

Sometimes you just want to let of some steam.....we understand.

The golden rule of R&R is that no one is allowed to disagree with or dampen your rant. You can rant away without worrying about some PC mother hen telling you to calm down or trying to rationalise or explain why you shouldn't be ranting.

Fellow ranters will join in with your rant.

Why can't I see it in any of the drop down menus?

R&R is a private forum (for various reasons). Therefore you need to request access from one of the forum Moderators.

Do I need to be a paid subscriber to Boards to access R&R?

No, you just have to send a private message (PM) to one of the forum mods. The current forum mods are...

Dr.Bollocko
    Handsome Bob
    keefg

How long does it take to gain access to R&R?

That depends on when the mod you have PM'd is back online but it should be within 24hrs. If you don't have access within that time then forward your access request to one of the other mods.

I have been given access by one of the fabulous R&R mods but I cannot find the forum...

Here is the link to R&R, after you click into it use the "Forum Tools" menu and subscribe to the forum.

It will then appear in your "Subbed" forums drop down list at the very top of the page (just after the boards.ie & adverts.ie drop downs).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement