Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge Camera club salon

Options
  • 20-02-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Celbridge camera club, to celebrate 25 years is hosting the 1st Celbridge International Salon of Photography. This is a digital only salon and is open to photographers all over the world. Its is approved by the Photographic Society of America (PSA). There are two sections - " Open" and Creative (Altered reality)

Please visit this link for more information and the on-line entry system.

http://www.celbridgecameraclub.net/?page_id=246

Regards

Gerry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Wut?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

This Salon is about to close this weekend.

I hear there are a lot more International Entries than Irish.

There are some fantastic images posted here. Maybe think about putting some into this Salon.

I have just uploaded six images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

CabanSail wrote: »
    I hear there are a lot more International Entries than Irish.

Well, with the fees quoted in $ rather than € they are not exactly catering for the home team are they ;)

Sure it might be worth giving it a whirl!

PS: Just realised why the fees are in $, when you go to the online form it's with the PSA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

The judging for this was on yesterday, did anyone submit anything in the end?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I put in a few shots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Here's the winners if anyone is interested to see the standard...

http://www.celbridgecameraclub.net/?page_id=437

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

hmmm... i'm seriously struggling to find even one of those i actually like. still, interesting to see what's ''in'' in the eyes of the judges though...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Not too much uplifting, must remember that for any other competitions

Advertisement