Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wish it was possible to unview something

Options
  • 04-01-2010 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭

Watching TV last night and there was a countdown on C4's rudetube program of the top 100 internet vids of all time. One of them was a video of peoples reactions to another video ( video itself was not shown ) Anyway the reactions were extreme and I thought must be put on so off I went to Google to find the video that these people were watching.

And I truly wish I hadn't :mad:

Won't even begin to describe the video itself due to an instant ban which would surely come my way, there's enough info there for anyone to a) find it and b) know it if seen before but there are some fecking sick sick sick people out there. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

put a dress on OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Theres already been threads here in *classic rock that detailed shock vids. Was it 1man1jar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

What rock have you been living under OP?

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

So, you saw two girls in possesion of a cup, I presume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

There's a couple of those vids which inspired vids of other peoples reactions.
    I did the same as you and watched one of them.
    Turned my stomach.
    Never again.
    In fact,I'm having flashbacks,i feel queasy now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Was it an episode of The Gilmore Girls?

That truly is a vile piece of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

As minging and all as that is, there are a lot worse out there tbh, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

For every sick video out there on the net there are a few guys that came up with the idea and then managed to find some others to help record it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Is there a list online of the 100 vids?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,461 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Kiera wrote: »
    As minging and all as that is, there are a lot worse out there tbh, OP.

It wasnt this was it???

• Advertisement

i think OP may be on about the Spankwire video...
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

swap.avi?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

funk-you wrote: »
    What rock have you been living under OP?

-Funk

I never understood why people sign their own posts, for the majority of us, it's pretty obvious who is posting it.

OP, was there a few women and a mug involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm going to assume that it is not the Ukranian clip, as that should/would not have come close to being aired on C4. Or anything else for that matter.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Old news, and the people who had their reaction filmed were just attention whores imo.

While not pleasant, it would not produce that reaction from me, but then again I suppose different people have different sensitivities, as footage of junkies shooting up with heroin would pretty much get that reaction from me.

Fizman wrote: »
    I'm going to assume that it is not the Ukranian clip, as that should/would not have come close to being aired on C4. Or anything else for that matter.

The clip wasn't aired. They only showed the reaction and then the OP googled it.

Reminds me of that horrendous video of the man getting hit by the train that was posted on boards a few months back. Now that was stomach churning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I have heard about it repeatly.

I am so glad i have not been even tempted to check it out.

Although in a ground of nerds/well informed net citizens just saying the words "2 girls one cup" is a good way to see who has seen it.

Watch people wince/flinch.

I never understood why people sign their own posts, for the majority of us, it's pretty obvious who is posting it.

I never understood why people need to try and make the same point twice when they know they'll get the same answer.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63532232&highlight=-Funk#post63532232

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

And I truly wish I hadn't :mad::eek:

I never understood why people need to try and make the same point twice when they know they'll get the same answer.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63532232&highlight=-Funk#post63532232

-Funk

Lol... who said it annoys or fustrates me? I just think it's very stupid to do, I also wonder why you do it. What is the point?

• Advertisement

Lol... who said it annoys or fustrates me? I just think it's very stupid to do, I also wonder why you do it. What is the point?

I wonder what this has to do with the topic of the thread. Tbh, if you've got a problem with me or the way I post there's an ignore feature on the site.

Now would you like to pull my pigtails and chase me round the playground too?

-Funk

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Pain Olympics? D:

I wonder what this has to do with the topic of the thread. Tbh, if you've got a problem with me or the way I post there's an ignore feature on the site.

Now would you like to pull my pigtails and chase me round the playground too?

-Funk

Lol, no problem with you or the way you post, maybe you should learn how to read again and understand the meaning of words, it seems you have misunderstood everything and went straight on the defence, but no matter... Maybe it does have something to do with the topic of the thread ;) No need to be a little girl about it...

Lol, no problem with you or the way you post, maybe you should learn how to read again and understand the meaning of words, it seems you have misunderstood everything and went straight on the defence, but no matter... Maybe it does have something to do with the topic of the thread ;) No need to be a little girl about it...

I wish it was possible to unview this thread seeing how off-topic it's gotten.

*bum-tish*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I wish it was possible to unview this thread seeing how off-topic it's gotten.

My fault, my Memory Eraser video made them forget the thread topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Pushtrak wrote: »
    So, you saw two girls in possesion of a cup, I presume.

I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Fizman wrote: »
    Thought two girls one cup was bad but couldnt make myself watch all of this video, only thing I think Ive ever stopped watching, incredibly disturbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Pain Olympics? D:

That has to be some of the nastiest stuff I've ever seen. Not that it bothers me tbh. I have an extremely high tolerance or that kinda stuff but some people's reactions from here would be hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

this Ukrainian clip

is it the one with the poor chap in the woods

or the poor woman in the streets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'm with you on this one. Fortunately not many do it.

Advertisement