The Pregnant Womans Moan Thread. - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-12-2009, 21:36   #31
crazy cat lady

I didn't post an update on Facebook yesterday so today I had a few txts and phone calls from people wondering if the baby had arrived!

The answer is a big fat NO!
Advertisement
29-12-2009, 21:41   #32
cbyrd

LOL i think it'll wait for eviction notice.. i'm betting on jan 7th.. that's the last day i can be left!! have to say though i'm going to miss being able to say ' will you do that i can't' .. i'm abusing it to the hilt!! it's great...
29-12-2009, 21:43   #33
hacked

Up until now I've not taken advantage of my pregnant belly nearly enough!!

Baby has me in stitches. Right little character already. She doesn't like being cramped, and keeps getting annoyed and tries to make more room for herself. She starts pushing both sides of my tummy in a fit. The midwives in hospital were in stitches looking at my stomach move!
(2) thanks from:
29-12-2009, 21:46   #34
TargetWidow

I heard a rumour that the new thing for bringing it on is horsey horsey WHILST on the exercise ball. I think this is where you went wrong CrazyCatLady! And as for getting people to do stuff after the birth..... well muscle tone can be VERY slack. Could take WEEKS to snap back into shape. Till then you'd be weak as water. And use that phrase..... works a treat.

Last edited by TargetWidow; 29-12-2009 at 21:50. Reason: spelling
29-12-2009, 22:00   #35
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
I reckon they will offer her a sweep on Thursday and book her in for induction at 41 weeks just in case it doesn't start anything
Advertisement
29-12-2009, 22:05   #36
cbyrd

i've two little slaves lined up for plenty of work!! and they know it!! but my eldests response to me at the moment is ' but this is your baby mammy' ... she's 10... i'm doomed she's listening to her daddy too much!!!

As for horsey horsey on a ball... look what happened to me the last time i did that and that was without a ball !!!!! LMAO i'm not taking that risk again!!!!

Last edited by cbyrd; 29-12-2009 at 22:12. Reason: pregnant brain
29-12-2009, 22:28   #37
caprilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacked View Post
Baby has me in stitches. Right little character already. She doesn't like being cramped, and keeps getting annoyed and tries to make more room for herself. She starts pushing both sides of my tummy in a fit. The midwives in hospital were in stitches looking at my stomach move!
That's gas, our little madam is the same, she'll only kick when her daddy has his hand on my tummy, she wont kick for anyone else!
If I sit upright and lean over to pick up something she'll give me an unmerciful boot in the ribs ie, you're squashing me, move!
30-12-2009, 00:12   #38
crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprilicious View Post
If I sit upright and lean over to pick up something she'll give me an unmerciful boot in the ribs ie, you're squashing me, move!
I get a punch in the lady garden!

As for doing the dirty business on the gym ball... I'm pretty sure its strained under my weight, wouldn't want to be adding his weight too! No doubt the ball would burst, he'd be injured and I'd have to babies to look after! No thanks! Its been bad enough with his man flu!
30-12-2009, 02:16   #39
Das Kitty
(✿◠‿◠)

My wee fella hardly kicks at all now, just moves about sticking the odd knee or shoulder here and there. He must be so squished.

Think my days of walking about are numbered, went to the supermarket today and I could barely get around, can feel his head inside my pelvis now and it's like a constant period pain. Feeling sorry for the little man too, must be so annoying for him. His hiccups are now visible shaking my bum cheeks!
Advertisement
30-12-2009, 16:46   #40
hacked

I just want to cry, I genuinely hate family sometimes. My mother wakes up moody so decides to make everyone else's life hell for the day too. I spent the morning slaving in the kitchen for her, and now my back is in bits. I have come down with a horrible chesty cold, and she insisted on keeping all the windows in the house open earlier. She has moaned and bitched and stressed me out so much I started having contractions again. And that's just the start of it. I am so tired I could cry. And I would like to kill something.
Thanks from:
30-12-2009, 16:50   #41
January

Send a message via AIM to January Send a message via MSN to January Send a message via Yahoo to January
Poor you hacked... It's times like these I'm glad I don't live at home anymore.
30-12-2009, 17:12   #42
hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieanne__x View Post
Poor you hacked... It's times like these I'm glad I don't live at home anymore.
The funny part of it is she tells me to just go back to my flat. I can't. My father threw my keys out on stephen's day. The Rent office won't be open till 2nd january and my landlord won't answer the phone.
30-12-2009, 19:20   #43
January

Wonder if cbyrd or crazy cat lady are in labour yet
30-12-2009, 19:39   #44
hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrieanne__x View Post
Wonder if cbyrd or crazy cat lady are in labour yet
Hoping so!!
30-12-2009, 20:16   #45
TargetWidow

I feel your pain Hacked. Just had a searing nasty email from my younger sister giving out to me that I hadn't told her I was pregnant and she heard it when she was home for Christmas. Feel like telling her if she bothered her arse to be in contact when she was home I would have gladly told her. Not that it would make any difference..... She knows my first child exists and hasn't seen her since I organised a lunch last Christmas for the entire family, and hasn't ever sent her a birthday or Christmas card. Useless at everything except criticizing everyone else she is. I feel so angry and thats not good for my little bobs stewing in all that stuff.

I only started telling people this day week. As they got in contact with me. And I am trying to organise an anniversary lunch for my mams anniversary (and am a bit weepy around it) for Jan 10th and she completely slated all my ideas.

Thank goodness for friends like we have here and in the real world. They more than make up for mad family members. Mwah to you all. xxx

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion