Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap and Glory Gift Set in Boots €25

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭HALLOW RUBY

Bastards, bought it as a Christmas pressie for the missus at the end of October for €65!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

It was flying out the door when I was in Boots in Pavillions earlier, no wonder why! I have enough crap but it's a brilliant deal and a great present if anyone has any ladies in their lives they still need to buy for, it'll go down very well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

There is none left in Blanch - girl said there sold out since 11.30

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Crap, better leg it down to the Pav now!!

Thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

If they're sold out there remember there's a big boots in Omni now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Looks fab, but just couldn't bring myself to go to a shopping centre this close to Christmas. More than likely sold out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Bastards, bought it as a Christmas pressie for the missus at the end of October for €65!:mad:

same here ...fookers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Over in England at moment and saw this in boots here.

For once I think we are getting a better deal in Ireland - it is £20 here, and at that price I was sorely tempted - however too much liquid for airport security.

Think it expires today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

Ginny wrote: »
    If they're sold out there remember there's a big boots in Omni now.

Plenty of them still available in the new Boots store in Cork City (Paul Street) - flying out the doors though!

There may still be some left in The Pavillions in Swords. Great value. I now want to keep it for myself! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

They had plenty in Galway at 5pm this eve; got one; absolutely fab; brilliant value!!

Ok, I've decided I want this!! Anyone know if there is any in mahon or douglas or even wilton ? Does the offer end today? Damn you bargain alerts:pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Didn't know what this was till now - seen loads of ladies with it in Mahon Point.
    They had loads left at 4pm lindtee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭RayCon

Think I'll have to investigate availability of this in the morning in Liffey Valley ...the Mrs would love this.

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Didn't know what this was till now - seen loads of ladies with it in Mahon Point.
    They had loads left at 4pm lindtee

Thanks, might head out (very) early in the morning so:rolleyes::rolleyes: After I promising myself I wouldn't enter a another shopping centre until after Christmas. Wonder if they are open earlier than usual, it being the last Saturday before Christmas and all.

Edit-saw on an English ad that this offer was on until Thursday although I'd say there won't be any left by the end of tomorrow
    Edit 2 - Shopping centre opens at 9 on Sat 19th according to their site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

They had loads of the smaller ones in omni this evening ,but the girl in there said the larger ones were all gone since morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭j14

RayCon wrote: »
    Think I'll have to investigate availability of this in the morning in Liffey Valley ...the Mrs would love this.

I just got mine in Liffey Valley. The staff didn't even get a chance to get thm off the pallet. I saw one person buying 6!!! It was a field day. They sold 1,600 of them in an hour this morning. The manager said they stock them up at 10am 5pm and 10pm. I think he was just trying to placate hose who didn't get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lickin' Gravy

There were a few in Donnybrook Boots as of 4:30 p.m. today. It's a lovely set!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ciarabarry

lindtee wrote: »
    Ok, I've decided I want this!! Anyone know if there is any in mahon or douglas or even wilton ? Does the offer end today? Damn you bargain alerts:pac:

got one in mq in town today at around 3pm, might be gone now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It was ridiculous in Liffey Valley earlier, people were buying 10 or 12 of them at a time!

• Advertisement

Wondering now if its worth the journey, if people were buying them in bulk today:rolleyes::rolleyes:, they are more than likely sold out. Would want to be leaving here at 8.30 in the morning....Don't need anything else and would hate to go and find out they are all gone...Need a lie-in. Decisions, decisions:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

I googled this earlier and got a link to the UK "Martin Lewis" site, a few ladies are in a similar predicament.

The suggestions some of their posters have, is to bring it back with your original receipt, get your refund and then immediately buy it again for the cheaper price.

One of the website quotes:
    "it's going to look so suspicious when thousands of women all over the UK start taking back their soap and glory sets lol"

Good Luck

There were plenty of sets in the pavilions at 6pm today if that is of any help to other posters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

phasers wrote: »
    It was ridiculous in Liffey Valley earlier, people were buying 10 or 12 of them at a time!

It's not that good - I personally find the scent on some of the products a bit overpowering.

But it's the big box - The packaging is brilliant, I'll buy anything as long as the box is fancy enough, bought one for the Mammy and one for sister in law.

Bit miffed the weekly deals last year were on a 3 for 2 offer
    (& this set was 3 for 2 last week- it wasn't marked in the Rep of Ireland catalogue as 3 for 2 but I got the sales assistant to check and on Monday it scanned as 3 for 2 in Drogheda) so if anyone looks closely at theirs they'll see the green present sticker has either been pulled or cut off.

Just want to say DAMN YOU BARGAIN ALERTS:mad::mad: (and OP) When I should be in my nice warm leaba having a well deserved lie in, I am now in the process of getting my boys up to head to out to Mahon:mad: at 8.30 Do I need this? No. Do I want this? I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Ha ha lindtee, I think I saw you there this morning. Picked up two in Mahon point. Hope all this effort is worth it.

Lads, she'll will be delighted with it, whoever you are giving it to.

I'm seriously eyeing the box up myself but I got it as a present for my friend. Must...resist... :)

Ha ha lindtee, I think I saw you there this morning. Picked up two in Mahon point. Hope all this effort is worth it.

Were you the bloke who was waiting patiently on the bench next to me and the 3 boys?:) (We waited outside the door!!-Mad) I haven't opened mine yet, but its for me and me alone-my christmas/birthday present to myself. Saw a woman with 4 in a trolley, but as I've all my presents bought I didn't bother with more than one. Of course, having the boys with me meant extra money was spent in Game:rolleyes: However picked up a few bargains there-PC games- Total wars era x 2 (one for jaytee) which I've just found out is retailing for £59.95 on Amazon:eek::eek: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-War-Eras-Shogun-Medieval/dp/B000F6Y5HI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1261227220&sr=8-1 and kings bounty - 3 of them for €15, Pc- Guildwars-Nightfall-collectors edition - €6.98, 2 crappy football ps3 games for 98c each and fuzion frenzy 2 for €2.98

Edit-Thanks OP, going to open it up in a while, delighted with it. I'm worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭RayCon

No sign of them in Liffey Valley this morning .... looks like todays offer was this for 22.50 .... I didn't bother ..

Chilli Pepper Limited Edition Travel Bag

Product code 2035278
    Chilli Pepper, one of London's hottest labels, presents it's gorgeous travel bag containing all your essential beauty items. Pertect for that weekend getaway

£35.00

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I was in Liffey Valley at 10am and they had tons of the boxes, all stacked up in a window display and in front of the checkouts. They were flying off the shelves though

The chilli pepper bag was the offer a couple of weeks ago (although it was only 20, that 2.50 thing is weird), I think it's a lovely bag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Oh id LOVE this...anyone know if theres some in Blanch still?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement