Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Pubs ?

Options
  • 07-12-2009 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Whats a good spot in Dublin to watch the Superbowl ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Woolshed on Parnell Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Portobello pub in Portobello.

Does the woolshed stay open for the entire game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Yup

and do they serve beer for the whole game or do they shut up the bar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Do they still do it, i Dj'd there on a sun night and that was my fav night of the year. Since it was sold i don't know if they still do it.

• Advertisement

they did it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Woolshed stays open for the entire game, serves beer for pretty much the whole game too, think it stopped serving midway through the 4th quarter last time. Best place in Dublin to watch NFL imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

The wool shed is a good spot, Matt and the gang run a good spot...........i did dj'd Thursdays in there as well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Woolshed Superbowl night is a savage night out; Been there for the last 2; Serve up to middle of the 4th quarter,
    Get in early bring in the lads get the platters in
    Get the pints in
    Enjoy the game
    Make sure to take Monday off tho

gerire wrote: »
    Woolshed Superbowl night is a savage night out; Been there for the last 2; Serve up to middle of the 4th quarter,
    Get in early bring in the lads get the platters in
    Get the pints in
    Enjoy the game
    Make sure to take Monday off tho

Those platters I would eat on my own so good they are. Woolshed is a top place. If Im not stateside for the Bowl I will most definitely be in there meself.

• Advertisement

I know this isn't superbowl related but was just on the Woolshed website and they have a schedule of the games they are showing up for this weekend and it says they are showing 3 games at 6 and likewise at 9.

Does anybody know how thats possible (as sky only show 1)?

Here

I know this isn't superbowl related but was just on the Woolshed website and they have a schedule of the games they are showing up for this weekend and it says they are showing 3 games at 6 and likewise at 9.

Does anybody know how thats possible (as sky only show 1)?

Here

Other satellite feeds I think. One of the lads from the IAFL was telling me the other day but I forget what he said Matt told him.

Grand just wasnt sure. didn't know they showed more than 1 game. thats great to know. Cheers.

Advertisement