Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread** Tues Dec 1st @ 19:15 in Wesley2 - Bar Real V Boardeaux

Options
  • 01-12-2009 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Keeper -

Clayton - yes

Defenders -

Cathal - in
    Dan - injured
    Ed - injured
    Geoff - out
    Graham - in
    Mick - in
    Michael - in
    Keith - in
    Andy - injured

Midfielders -

Alan - work
    Collie - in
    Conor - in
    Dave -
    Gav - in
    Martin - in
    Kenny - in

Strikers -

Art - in
    Gary - work
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Im out of this one, i landed badly on my hip last night up in newpark, the pitch was like an ice rink.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Keeper -

Clayton -

Defenders -

Cathal -
    Dan -
    Ed -
    Geoff -
    Graham -
    Mick -
    Michael -
    Keith -
    Andy -

Midfielders -

Alan -
    Collie -
    Conor -
    Dave -
    Gav -
    Martin -
    Kenny -

Strikers -

Art -
    Gary -
    Jules - In
    Ciaran -

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i am out for this also. am in england this afternoon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Odds for a walkover?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

dfx- wrote: »
    Odds for a walkover?
    Banned :)

no talk of that please, i'm looking forward to a game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Actually, Daryl is probably not far off the mark there, they do have form in giving walkovers and with weather like this I could easily see them not showing.

I'm having to duck out of a pretty important meeting at 7pm in work that I really should be attending, so if I show up to find the opposition haven't shown up, I'd be raging.

On the weather side, yep it's windy as a mofo out there, but I don't see any reason why that should result in a game being called off, if anything it probably reduces the chance of the pitch freezing. Des, can you drop them a line just to double-check it's going ahead just given that there are a couple of risks of it not going ahead?

Looking forward to a game/battle against the conditions. Shots from the halfway all night long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Bit late lads but good luck, hope it goes ahead.

Someone please post the result tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Won 4-2.

Think someone scored a hat-trick maybe:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wolfenstein

Well done lads, good to get the win against any team in these conditions especially without the talisman in the centre of defence;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

great result lads, well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

good result but we made hard work of it in the second half. We should have score a few more. Nice to put the disappointment of last week behind us.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Agree with Michael, played some good football but in the 2nd half we were far too complicated in trying to score and gave the ball away. Some good goals but felt we could have scored more, either way its 3 points in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

well done lads........

massive 2 games coming up...win both and we are in a fantastic position to win the league. lose either, and we are in big trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Yeh, next two games are vital!

Advertisement