Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed camera on the Naas road?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Right, not sure where exactly this is, but i can give an idea..

was driving from Long Mile road, beside the LUAS line twards the M50, and comming past one of the big Gantry signs seen a flash... Cant see the camera itself (it was only a few min ago and its quite dark out there), but went round a second time, this time a LOT slower than the limit and it flashed again (hopefully someone else, and not me again, or this thing is going down). Anyone confirm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Most likely there was a white Ford Transit on the side of the road with a Guard and a speed camera in the back of it taking pictures of speeders. They've been around there alot over the last month or so. They've also been on the opposite side outside Harris's and on the M50 approaching the off ramps ( because statistically lots of people have been killed there me arse :D ) and on both sides of the road at Rathcoole. I saw the flash myself only last week as a punter in front of me got stung. Me thinks Mr Lenihan has told them to get out and make money such is the rate I've seen them over the last month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭lotas

Arse Biscuits... Thats all i need... Well, will keep my eye out for those feckers...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

There was a GATSO on both sides of the Naas Road last night, about this time 8pm. One at the truck place and the other directly across just before the Applegreen/McDonalds. The things were like strobes, for the few mins I was at the petrol station!

Advertisement