Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blind Side

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Bought the book awhile ago and have yet to get to it. Its in my to read pile :D Must move it to the top and start it next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Get cracking tallaghtoutlaws! :D
    It's a great book. As are all books by Michael Lewis such as Moneyball and Liar's Poker.

The film will focus on Michael Oher of course but for the book that's only half the story. It shows why the left tackle position became one of the highest paid positions on an NFL team.

Watch the film and read the book.
    I don't have time to read books, I get ebooks and listen to them on the ipod, works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

duuude that looks so sad....:( cant wait to see it though

It does look sad, nearly come to tears during the trailer :o

But it's an inspirational story!

mikemac wrote: »
    Get cracking tallaghtoutlaws! :D
    It's a great book. As are all books by Michael Lewis such as Moneyball and Liar's Poker.

Funny you say that I have both them in my pile also haha bought all 3 at the same time. Only recently started to read a lot of books again as I head back to college next year so im trying to get my mind working again :D Just got so many books to get through.

Will defo read it next.

• Advertisement

All great books, I respect your taste in books :cool:

mikemac wrote: »
    All great books, I respect your taste in books :cool:

Cheers man I must look into those ebooks though. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Looks fantastic. I loved the book so I'll defintely watch it. Hopefully it's shown over here at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Looks fantastic. I loved the book so I'll defintely watch it. Hopefully it's shown over here at some stage.

Yeah just wondering if it'll be released here. Book was great, really enjoyed the in-depth football aspects.

Advertisement