Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega 32X Region Mod

Options
  • 25-10-2009 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Next in line after the megadrive, was the 32X. This mod is required as some 32X games check to see if the region of the 32X, matches that of your Megadrive. If the regions match, the game will boot. If not, it will either throw a region lock warning, or freeze the unit.

Again, a quite straight foreward mod to perform, there are two points on the 32X board which should be either connected (NTSC), or dis-connected (PAL (Based on a PAL 32X)).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Phots Cont:

Big thanks to mmmonkey for his guides.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Emmm just cleaned up the thread a bit, lets keep discussions on topic please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 segakod101

'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

segakod101 wrote: »
    [hi i seen you log in pls tell me why no replys back

One more post from you on this matter & it will be your last here ok. I replied to your pm there, now drop the matter ok.

To clarify for any bewildered users, segakod101 has a technical issue with a 32X region modification & chose to bump the thread as I was a little slow in finding the answer for him & replying to pm's.

So as they say, move along...nothing to see here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Thanks for clearing that up I was a bit bewildered

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 segakod101

EnterNow wrote: »
    One more post from you on this matter & it will be your last here ok. I replied to your pm there, now drop the matter ok.

To clarify for any bewildered users, segakod101 has a technical issue with a 32X region modification & chose to bump the thread as I was a little slow in finding the answer for him & replying to pm's.

So as they say, move along...nothing to see here.

To thoses of the public, sorry for my intrude i was in need of help, you see i dont no about post like this and so it seemss that i end up making the topic to be off base. When i was only asking for help. so people at home, stay on subject. And to the user who post the subject on the 32x pls remove the post i got on your post. and sorry for the intrude.

Advertisement