Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPETITION: Win a meal for two in a Five Star Dublin Hotel

Options
  • 08-10-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hey there

The lovely folks who are looking after the marketing for DINE IN DUBLIN WEEK have been in touch to offer quite a nice prize, thank you very much.

Exterior_01DUBZH.jpg
    To celebrate the return of ‘Dine In Dublin –Restaurant Week’ which runs from Monday October 12 to Sunday October 18, The Five Star Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Stillorgan Road, Dublin 4 will offer one lucky Boards.ie member the chance to win dinner for two during ‘Dine In Dublin- Restaurant Week’ in the hotel's award winning Talavera restaurant including a bottle of house wine.

Dine in Dublin week is a business initiative running all of next week. There are over 50 Dublin city centre restaurants participating in the initiative offering customers special promotional rates of €25 or €30 per person for traditional three course dinner menus ( 20% saving outside restaurant week) and for the first time several city centre hotels will also offer customers a 10% discount off the lowest quoted accommodation rates.

The list of restaurants reads like any food lovers dream. To be honest, a lot in there are on my “would love to if I could afford it list” including Alex at The Conrad, Balzac , Bang Cafe , Café Novo, Chatham Brasserie , Ely CHQ, Ely Wine Bar , Fallon & Byrne , FXB , Gallaghers Boxty House , Hugos , Jaipur , Koh , Monty’s of Kathmandu and Tiger Becs .

The 10% discount off the lowest quoted accommodation rates in several 3, 4 and 5 star city centre hotels (list here ), includes the Camden Court and Hotel Isaacs , the Stillorgan Park Hotel and Radisson Blu and the Westbury , the Westin and Conrad .

Their website is now live at http://www.dineindublin.ie

To be in with a chance of winning this meal, all you have to do is comment below. We'll pick the winner at random.

T&C

No, Boards.ie was not paid for this competition. Yes, it's open to moderators. You must be available to take the prize, no cash alternative is offered. No correspondence will be entered into. We can't pay for travel expenses, sorry. We'll announce the winner on Thursday 15 October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

-0-0-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Sign me up please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

comment here u mean! can i win, plz plz plz. im a poor lad with no money.
    honest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Me fat, need more food in face now. Girlfriend need food in face also. Prize me.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Awesome prize :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

does this count as a comment?

- on reflection, I guess it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

great prize:)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Me starving, please feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

I promise to send the left overs to the little starving black babies in Africa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

im scared that'll i'll lose :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

power the prize to the max!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 delz0r

hi

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

In a previous existence I lived at the Radisson, when it was simply St. Helen's, Booterstown. I would certainly enjoy a return visit to see it now transformed.

I imagine the food would be a great improvement on the boarding school fare which I ate then.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

Table for 2 please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 spanner1

We rarely get out for a meal love to win prize-cool place-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Count me in there plse! :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

That would do very nicely indeed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

is niiiice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Me please!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

my kind of comp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Rodg3

God I need a relaxing weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

chicken burger?

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Would never say no to a free juicy steak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Anseo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Needs moar lobster...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Can I be entered for this also, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Oh looks lovely, count me in! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

oh looks nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

I love competitions that involve food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lin lin

many thanks in advance for picking me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement