Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japan 2010

Options
  • 24-09-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Japan August 2010

Anybody Interested in going to Japan ? . I'm heading back there again for a month next year . I will be staying in Saitama which is about an hour north from central Tokyo . I won't be doing all the usual stuff that touristy people do as I have lived there for a long time and have covered all that stuff .

Basically I will be just hanging out and doing my own thing . Rent a house self catering , rent a car, do some shopping (buy a car/motor bike) hang out at the local Isakaya , get hammered and if I'm lucky pick up a bird and do a love hotel.

A round trip bucket seat to Japan will cost about 600 Euro and if anybody wanted to tag along and enjoy a Whoop-de-do-la holiday you will need another 2000 grand to splash. You do your own thing with a friend or tag along .

A group of ten people would be one hell of a party.

Any takers ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cartman_101

OK but I'm only 14 lol
    No but on a serious note Id love to go to Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

OK but I'm only 14 lol
    No but on a serious note Id love to go to Japan.

I made that post in Sept 09 for 2010 and there was no interest from anybody on the boards.ie

Had my usual fix of Japan for this year and will be heading back again next year .

So the next Japan trip for me is now June ~July 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cartman_101

aight cool

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

aight cool

?.

Advertisement