Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-09-2009, 22:49   #1
kenmill

Samsung Tocco s5320

Hi guys,

Looking for some free themes, games & apps for my new SS Tocco - any ideas where I can pick these up??!

TIA
Advertisement
18-09-2009, 23:09   #2
rebel girl 15
El President!

Bought this phone on Wednesday and I went looking for sites.

Mobiles24.com is a great free site - you get 30 downloads a day when you register as a free member, and the stuff is good quality. Games and apps are all java based, 240x320 is the filter you use. You download the app/game to your PC and transfer it over. The games aren't touchscreen, but are easily played. Some of them won't run, but more often that not they do. Thats for the games and apps. Also have some great ringtones. They don't have themes for it though, haven't been able to find any site with themes.

www.umnet.com/phone/2200-Samsung_S5230_Tocco_Lite

that site has some good stuff - including specific touchscreen games
21-11-2009, 15:24   #3
Missy86

Kenmill have you managed to download any games to the tocco? I've tried but only a few games seem to work on it...was wondering if u had any solutions??
21-11-2009, 15:51   #4
Missy86

Guys, I bought this phone last week and ever since i bought it i have had problems downloading games and apps. I kept getting the message "java error no memory available" everytime i tried to play games that i had downloaded. I went out and bought a memory card but it was still coming up, after searching on the internet for a solution, I have found that ALOT of samsung phone holders are having this problem. It turns out, the phones do not have enough RAM to support the games, one person offered a solution of entering some codes in to the phone to update the java database - did this - didnt work. When i went on to the Samsung site I found that the only way to download games is to pay for them through samsung!

have either of you had this message come up on your screen?? I use Mobile24 to download games for all my previous phones and have never once had a problem and i have tried to download dozens of games all week and only 3 games will work on my phone.

I can't tell you how much i regret getting this phone now!!!!!!!!!
21-11-2009, 16:20   #5
rebel girl 15
El President!

I downloaded a few games from mobiles 24, and about hald of em worked- never got a message like that.

Only thing I find really annoying is the wallpapers and small memory for my messages - I could store about 1000 in my old phone, only store 250 in the tocco lite. I'll try putting in a few more games to see what happens

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion