Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reserve sub forum

Options
  • 07-09-2009 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,
    After some discussion we have received a Garda Reserve sub forum as we think it merits being apart from Garda Recruitment. The reserve part of Garda Recruitment is very busy and active and so ye now have yer own playground.
    Please abide by the charter etc at all times.

Regards
    NGA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi everyone,
    After some discussion we have received a Garda Reserve sub forum as we think it merits being apart from Garda Recruitment. The reserve part of Garda Recruitment is very busy and active and so ye now have yer own playground.
    Please abide by the charter etc at all times.

Regards
    NGA

Thanks NiceGuy, great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Cheers NGA! A great idea I must say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Thanks NiceGuy, great idea.

I cant take credit, although the older mods thought about it before it was sdonn that up the fire under us!!!
    sdonn wrote: »

All credit to sdonn!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

sdonn wrote: »

well well sdonn, cheers for passing on the idea :) With the increase in traffic it would seriously aid new & older applicants alike in finding relevant reserve info more easily.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I cant take credit, although the older more experiences and alluring mods thought about it before it was sdonn that up the fire under us!!!

All credit to sdonn!!:D

Fixed your post there mate.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement