Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuse Bar

Options
  • 14-08-2009 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Is there anyone else out their who misses the fuse bar. I sure do i wish cadbrys bring it back, it was damn good nuts, raisins, crisp cereal and fudge:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yup. I really liked these. I remember when they first stopped making them they still had the mini ones in Miniature Heroes so that kept me happy-ish for a while, but then they stopped those too :( I emailed them at one point and asked if there was ever a chance of them coming back. I think the gist of the reply was 'never say never but really I think not'.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Ah, takes me back to 1995 and my college days.

Always use to buy one back then, they were very filling bars and went very well with a coffee.

Google for some pics.......

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Loved them, the wrapper was the nicest Ive seen on a chocolate bar

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I loved them good honest solid bar, none of this airy crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:( I just remembered them now, god i used to love em, how long have they been off the market?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

:( I just remembered them now, god i used to love em, how long have they been off the market?
    Fuse (Cadbury) - 1996

Over 250 ingredients were tried and tested before the chocolate bar became Fuse.In the first three months of its launch, 70 million Fuse bars were purchased. Sadly, it was discontinued in 2006.

Advertisement