Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Online Magazine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Very very well done. Easy to read, zoom, and flick through the pages. A great idea.

The classifieds section is a bit hard to read even when zoomed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Just had a look:eek::eek::)& my car is shown on p.46/47! Spoke with a guy who took some pics at Classic Car Live in Mondello & had no idea that this would come of it, well chuffed have to say as I had no notice of this, so was pretty & pleasantly surprised when browsing through (:osorry) sound like one of those mums with kids in talent shows...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Slick mag, a bit too boyish though, not enough stuff about reality. Also, you can't click on any of the contents page to skip past the bog standard Ferrari and Porsche articles. Finally, the engine sound is really annoying when you're listening to music at the same time. I wouldn't pay for it, but it's cool to flick through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Love a supercar as much as the next red blooded male, however would like a bit more about car I may actually see on the road, or god help us even buy myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

alpina wrote: »
    Just had a look:eek::eek::)& my car is shown on p.46/47! Spoke with a guy who took some pics at Classic Car Live in Mondello & had no idea that this would come of it, well chuffed have to say as I had no notice of this, so was pretty & pleasantly surprised when browsing through (:osorry) sound like one of those mums with kids in talent shows...

Lovely car dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 roadrunner41

Just seen Issue 2 is out today, here's a link

Looks like there's more real world stuff there this issue. Like the M3 test drive and games page :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yep, more realistic this time, a bit easier to navigate though. One thing is that the articles/review are about 400 words long - hardly even worth the space. I was interested in the new Prius but it was just getting interesting when the end of the article turned up! Overall a good bit better than the first issue though, well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

The classifieds section is a bit hard to read even when zoomed it.

And how am I going to get the red biro rings off my screen? :pac:

As a web designer with an interest in usability and accessibility, online mags like this that try to recreate the print way of doing it make me cry. They don't take full advantage of the benifits of the web, and they miss out on the avantages of print. But to each their own.

Advertisement