Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale 1911 full combat style gbb pistol (metal) (NEED QUICK SALE)

Options
  • 27-07-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

This gun is in great condition only used twice. I have two mags for it one of them I had to do a bit of diy on but now it is working fine. This gun is very accurate would be the perfect side arm for going skirmishing. It also has a very nice kick off it when you fire it!! This gun is shooting 320fps which is excellent for a pistol. I bought this gun for 160 euro and am asking for 140 euro for it which is a bargain!!https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/239333/86173.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Ok I am gonna reduce the price to 130 euro and I will throw in a pistol holster.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what make is the pistol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dr. Shredder

what colour is the holster will you sell the holster seperately?

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

Sorry lads I have actually sold this. Thanks for the interest tho. Btw if any of you guys were to have a glock 18c could you comment on my other thread and I would be interested in doing business with you.

Advertisement