Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diagrams of Coffee Drinks

Options
  • 02-07-2009 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

This is nice Coffee Drinks

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

For some reason I'm tempted to get it printed on a tshirt so I can wear it to
    those coffee shops that can't tell the difference between a latte and a cappuccino. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Very nice indeed, a great illustrator for any interested café.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

One for the stickies me thinks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Stuck. Must try and put a few posts together over the next while on grinders, machines and basic equipment, this would be a good general info thread. I'd started one but it got unwieldy so I'll try an fragment it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

now all I need to do is figure out how to nicely separate steamed milk from foam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭ch2008

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    now all I need to do is figure out how to nicely separate steamed milk from foam

a ladle should do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 kayleeabc

nice. a great illustrator

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

If I'm nitpicky I'd say the americano should have the water at the bottom of the coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Jezek wrote: »
    If I'm nitpicky I'd say the americano should have the water at the bottom of the coffee.

That would be a long black then, an americano has the hot water poured into the espresso.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

Really? I asked about this in Rome, the barista told me an americano is water topped by a shot, as to preserve the crema.

• Advertisement
Advertisement