Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD Graduation Exhibition

Options
  • 04-06-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭

Opening tomorrow night - Friday, 5th of June, 6PM, NCAD, Thomas St

There's a quite a few pieces of work around the exhibition using photography, along with some other great bits and pieces around. There's about 160 different artists & designers on show, so plenty for everyone.

If you're interested, my graduation show is on the second floor of the Harry Clarke House, the building facing out on to Thomas St. I've also got photography on show in the Glass Department, Textiles Department and Visual Communications Department. Bonus points if you spot them all :pac:

There's a few folk from Boards heading along already, and more are welcome. There's usually music, food and drink in Red Square.

The afterparty is in the Powerscourt Centre mezzanine and Pygmalia if you're still thirsty. We most certainally will be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Oh, meant to say;

This will be running until the 14th of June.

And Steve (Stcstc) did some of the printing work from around the show if you want to see any examples including the three large aluminium diabond prints in my space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Good luck with the exhibition hope you sell loads

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Cheers Trish - I'm not even too worried about selling - I'll be happy with people coming along and liking it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I came, I saw and I liked it. And not only Fajitas' work. There are so many talented people there. Sculptors, graphic designers, typographers, fashion designers, photographers and some other trades too.
    It was quite busy yesterday, so another visit is a must. It was nice mixture of people there - students, visitors and parents :) Put these three into one environment with lots of emotions and booze...

But in short, I can really recommend it to everybody on this forum, there are lot's of fantastic ideas that are worth seeing.

FB538B7F61BD4A9CAB0F301A4FBF8760-800.jpg

• Advertisement

A0A9046C1CC1448FB4AD6ADF9C6914C4-800.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Fajitas! wrote: »

And Steve (Stcstc) did some of the printing work from around the show if you want to see any examples including the three large aluminium diabond prints in my space :)

Loved those.
    I've also got photography on show in the Glass Department, Textiles Department and Visual Communications Department. Bonus points if you spot them all

Missed these! Oh for shame :(

Advertisement