Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why has this thread not been banned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,426 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Because he only wants to relocate them rather than shoot them?

What the hell's wrong with that?
    As for the shooting comment it's a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Far too many animal rights zealots polluting AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

When he catches them he should put them in a bag, tie a heavy rock to it, and drop it into the sea.

Then the evil will be gone forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Xavi6 wrote: »
    When he catches them he should put them in a bag, tie a heavy rock to it, and drop it into the sea.

Then the evil will be gone forever.

his location says dublin, surely there is a canal nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jesus your a moderator to what a joke!

Welcome to AH

Please leave your soul at the door

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

A moderator to three forums on boards.ie, since you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I didn't know Xavi was Jesus :o

Hey Xavi, I've a few questions for you...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved to feedback.

/ahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Homer

Look for a big sized garbage bag. Poke many holes (about the size of a golf ball) in the bag. This is to let the cat breathe… Then, tie the cat up, cats are dangerous when provoked so, better tie it up). Dump cat into aforementioned garbage bag. Then, go eat lots of spring onions, cabbage, broccoli and baked beans. Once gas is built up in your tummy, fart into the plastic bag. To improve efficiency, invite friends to fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

OP are you a member of PETA by any chance?

ZOMG! A moderator making a joke! :eek:
    Someone alert the Admins immediately and have him demodded. This behaviour will not do at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cowboy supper

This is ridiculous this is premoting animal cruetly on this forum. What type of moderators have you here! They should be writing with big chunky crayons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP are you a member of PETA by any chance?

ZOMG! A moderator making a joke! :eek:
    Someone alert the Admins immediately and have him demodded. This behaviour will not do at all.

THE JOKE IS IN EXTREMLEY BAD TASTE! Is there anybody on here above the age of 12?

THE JOKE IS IN EXTREMLEY BAD TASTE! Is there anybody on here above the age of 12?

I'm 12 and threeeeee quarters.

Seriously, you came to AH to seek justice. No one to blame but yourself.

A wild cat killed my entire extended family and friends OP. How heartless are you?

Seriosuly, you came to AH to seek justice. No one to blame but yourself.

Feedback my man.
    This just went sitewide.

Seriously, you came to AH to seek justice. No one to blame but yourself.

Im new i didnt no where else to post, instead of you making a funny joke about it could you not just have moved it to here in the first place.....or would that be you doing your job!

A wild cat killed my entire extended family and friends OP. How heartless are you?

Your an asset to this forum!

Im new i didnt no where else to post, instead of you making a funny joke about it could you not just have moved it to here in the first place.....or would that be you doing your job!

No I couldn't. I don't mod AH.

yeah he's terrible that fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

OK serious answer - if the thread offends you, PM the mod of the Hunting forum and discuss it with them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Actually a Helpdesk thread has been started by the OP as well

Still not a senseable anwser here guys in why this thread is allowed to continue? Its not a good reflection on boards ie or the witty remarks from members or moderators?

OK serious answer - if the thread offends you, PM the mod of the Hunting forum and discuss it with them.

Thank you thats all I wanted from the start....but is that not defeating the point why would the mod of the hunting thread delete this post?

Whos above him?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Still not a senseable anwser here guys in why this thread is allowed to continue? Its not a good reflection on boards ie or the witty remarks from members or moderators?

Why should a light-hearted thread be deleted just because you don't agree with it?

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Why should a light-hearted thread be deleted just because you don't agree with it?

How is it light hearted hunting ****ing cats.......my god how do you guys get made into mods? Seriously do you have to collect 5 tokens then you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Serious reply:
    The thread is in the Hunting forum, therefore, responses and suggestions are going to be of a 'robust' nature.
    The OP was directed to Animals & Pet Issues, where a more benign attitude is likely to be taken of the feral cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

How is it light hearted hunting ****ing cats.......my god how do you guys get made into mods? Seriously do you have to collect 5 tokens then you in?

I'm sure the cats in question are not pets. They're wild, and may be carrying diseases, interfering with pets or a danger to kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What has being a mod got to do with things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

they're cats FFS,who cares,F all on AH anyway

• Advertisement

Rovi wrote: »
    Serious reply:
    The thread is in the Hunting forum, therefore, responses and suggestions are going to be of a 'robust' nature.
    The OP was directed to Animals & Pet Issues, where a more benign attitude is likely to be taken of the feral cats.

Jesus so if you disagree with hunting cats you get banned or you thread locked? Come on guys is that even legal?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement