Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game - House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) €25

Options
  • 19-03-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

I was in Game (Liffey Valley) yesterday. They had House of the Dead Overkill for €25 at the back fo the store. In another oddity though, they had the same game for €35 at the front of the store at the bargain section..:rolleyes:

Anyway I played through it last night, fun game overall. A light gun style shooter on rails. Similar to Umbrella Chronicles but a lot more fun.

Not for the kids though as its got an incredible amount of swearing in it. I believe its actually gotten into the Guinness book of records for that.

Its a complete send up of horror B movies. Great ending to it, it definitely appealed to my juvenile tendencies.

I would recommend it at that price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭t-hairy

Weirdly, you can also trade it in at Game and get the same amount (25 quid) in credit. Not sure what the cash value is.

I traded my copy in at the weekend and got the 25 quid back in credit. Can't agree with you about the game though, Machalla - it irritated me massively. I curse like a pirate with tourettes, but the swearing is ridiculously gratuitous. It's as if they were trying to tag the game as some kind of edgy Wii game that's not for the kids but it just grates after a while.

Advertisement