Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De claw!

Options
  • 12-03-2009 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

So whats so good about this little village in north cork. Ive heard that its a mighty spot for the women ;). The village itself has a old ruined castle that is rumored to be haunted by three triplet sister ghosts that died in 1609 ! The is a small stream that passes through it called the finnow that is a tributary to the blackwater and alive with salmon. There are 2 pubs that almost never close, and one shop/post office. The village also boasts two streets, wow! the main street and the street up by the terrace. The village hall trebles up as a creche, gaa headquarters and a theater! The women are looses, did i mention this already! The village has two inter-county footballers , Paul o flynn (senior), and Colm o neill( soon to be senior and currently u21). So i suppose it ain't that bad an old place after all! Ive heard tell the women are mad for it there too!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

ballyclough.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Board Walker

true about the pubs not closing but the women??? haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I went out with 2 girls from ballyclough, both were ridiculously hot, so there must be some truth to it. And no, I'm not still going out with them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

Is it near Churchtown? I have a mate from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

Crow71 wrote: »
    Is it near Churchtown? I have a mate from there

Its not to far away maybe 10/12 miles however the women in ballyclough are far far far superior. They outnumber the men there too 3 to 1. In fact they could probably field 3 women's football teams and they struggle to field one men's team. Was there with 3 of my mates last weekend and all 4 of us scored , and there were even subs warming up on the sideline for a bit of extra time. Also i had the most succulent quarter pounder, of "Jim de chip" the local fast food man who parks up his caravan outside one of the pubs at the weekends. We are going back again this weekend again for def, one word of warning though things dont really get started till about 2ish there so take you time .:). It really is that good guys check it out!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Heh, I never thought I'd see a thread dedicated to Ballyclough here! I live about a mile from there and went to primary school there.
    It's a nice enough village but I wouldn't know most of the people living there. Don't really go there that often tbh.
    As for the women - some hot, some not. Like most places really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

ned78 wrote: »
    I went out with 2 girls from ballyclough, both were ridiculously hot, so there must be some truth to it. And no, I'm not still going out with them :D

At least not both at the same time, wha'?

I have never heard anything out of the ordinary about Ballyclough. I don't know much about it bar the fact it has a dairy product named after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

i can honestly say i dont know a single hot woman from out that direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

Heh, I never thought I'd see a thread dedicated to Ballyclough here! I live about a mile from there and went to primary school there.
    It's a nice enough village but I wouldn't know most of the people living there. Don't really go there that often tbh.
    As for the women - some hot, some not. Like most places really.

Me too bro, what year did you go to primary i might know you?

Advertisement