Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Cemetery in Ireland?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Just found out today that our beloved dog Ali has cancer with no hope of recovery.
    We were wondering are there any pet cemeteries around as we would love to have a final resting place for her?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Very sorry for you Niall. I know that there is a pet cemtary on the southside of dublin somewhere. There is also a pet crematorium there... My auntie and uncle have the ashes of their last dog on the mantlepiece in a box.
    Would you consider having the dog buried at your house or your original homeplace or something? I prefer this personally as the animal has no religious beliefs and it will rest where it enjoyed it's life... It is infinately cheaper too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Scober11

Donadea forest Park in Kildare has a pet cemetery. Don't know what the score is on how to get your pet into it but i see it when i am walking my labs. I suppose google Donadea Forest park and you might get a number to ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hi..sorry to hear that but heres a link http://petcrematoriumireland.com/roi/index.htm
    I think its around 100-150 euro or so and you can get lovely boxes with their pictures on it etc Ive heard theyre a very reputable place!

Edit:sorry you said cemetary..im not sure about that but i agree with Rory 123 a burial place near to you is a much nicer idea

Advertisement