Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N85 Photos Application Problem

Options
  • 27-02-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,909 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm have a problem with my N85's photos application. I basically cant see any text when I open it, and the pictures do not load. The application then has to be exited using the task manager.

I have put a video on youtube of the problem so you can get a better idea of it. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAB5kkIkEOE

I have done everything I can think of, restoring factory settings, downloading the latests firmware and even tried putting new themes on it.

Does anybody have any ideas on what I can do? Should I return it or just bring it to the Mobile Phone Repair Company (MPRC.ie) in Sandyford?

Any tips would be great!

Thanks,
    Kev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aby12

have you already found a solution to your problem?

if not,just wanted you to know,i had the same prob. and if you installed the "Share online 4" app. you should uninstall it completely! it makes the photos program not working.

Advertisement