Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GALWAY:Money Off Vouchers

Options
  • 07-02-2009 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

For the benefit of anyone who didn't get the little book through their door this week www.ibuybook.ie is offering money off vouchers from lots of different shops and services in Galway.There are some decent discounts among them.There are some that offer 10 or 20% off meals in restaurants , discounts in clothes shops and money off haircuts and beauty treatments etc.

Not the best laid out website but worth a look all the same.
    The vouchers are under the "print vouchers" section.

Edit: any chance of moving this back to the Galway forum where it would be of much more use?
    There are some genuine bargains in it.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Cheers, Ive been waiting for these to arrive. Got wind about them a few weeks back, couple of nice ones.
    This is the link to the vouchers page http://www.ibuybook.ie/vouchers_e.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Why was this moved?
    It is Galway specific.It's a bargain alert disappointment to everyone else in the country.

I partially agree. Though a fair amount of the vouchers are for hotels so it might benefit people who are going to Galway.

That said, its still more a Galway forum thread then a bargain alerts thread.

(I found it in the galway forum as a moved thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

/Disappointed Dub leaves thread

OP put it in the right place originally imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

could a mod alter the original title to include the word Galway ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Add Galway to the title mods please like for the Limerick and Dub threads, I should have put that there before the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Is there any way to order any of these? I live in Galway and didn't get one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

As I understood it you can print them off from the website. I'll be sure to take advantage of this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GalwayG

anything in the ibuy book for gym membership? Didn't get one

I think there was... I dont have the book here with me but if i remember correctly there was.

If I find my book you can have the possible gym membership voucher.
    Though the more i think about it, the less i can remember a gym membership.

• Advertisement

Got one in the mail today and there was one offering 12 months for the price of 11 in some gym and another offering a free kids membership. Will have a look for the booklet later and let you know.

GalwayG wrote: »
    anything in the ibuy book for gym membership? Didn't get one

If you click the link in the first post in this thread you can view and print out all the vouchers in the book from there.

http://www.ibuybook.ie/vouchers_e.html
    This is the exact link to the voucher page in case there's any confusion.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 GalwayG

I think there was... I dont have the book here with me but if i remember correctly there was.

If I find my book you can have the possible gym membership voucher.
    Though the more i think about it, the less i can remember a gym membership.
    thanks Black Knight, just discovered that my housemate hogged the book for the pizza vouchers :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

chilly wrote: »

Link not Working:confused:
    Not Found

The requested URL /vouchers_e.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at www.ibuyvouchers.com Port 80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭denat

chilly wrote: »

Link doesn't work for me but I think I've seen the printed version and it's a hape of ****e. Nobody wants to use or buy this stufff - hence the discounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Advertisement