Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ufo sightings

Options
  • 06-02-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

has anyone heard the stories of ufo sightings that were in the sun newspaper today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Wexford Girl

I think that guy was talking about it on jerry ryan yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The Sun seem to love these stories. I really wonder are there sources paranormal in origin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Supposedly the witness saw 7 objects, trying to get more details on it, if anyone has any contact details for the witness please PM me, thanks.

Link to the Article ? I dont want my ISP knowing I go on the Sun's website :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

Grimes wrote: »
    Link to the Article ? I dont want my ISP knowing I go on the Sun's website :p
    i think you need a copy of the irish sun. as far as i know there is not an irish sun website and i could not find that particular story on the uk one

• Advertisement

Would you believe I found a copy of the Sun in the toilets in work. Page 3 today wasnt my favourite ever but some woman saying there is a mothership in Roscommon .... wtf

There is only one mother in Roscommon that was in the news lately and I certainly hope I dont wake up on a surgical table with her over me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

well apparently the sighting in clare are......people kite surfing at night......they use lights on the end of the kites....and thats what some people are seeing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 goodcitizen

has anyone heard the stories of ufo sightings that were in the sun newspaper today

well, .......if it's in the sun newspaper ........it's guaranteed to be true of course

Advertisement