Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed: McCann & Lynn Dello - Dundalk/Point Road area

Options
  • 31-01-2009 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

A Mr McCann (first name possibly John) passed away in January 1960 ... he was married and I understand he pre-deceased his wife.. I have been told they had 2/3 sons together and also they fostered/looked after a boy from a very young age by the name of Lynn Dello ... Lynn Dello went to school on the Old Point Road ... I understand he helped with the family milk run - he moved to the UK when Mr McCann passed away.. also I understand Mr McCann may have been a cattle dealer...

If anyone has any information or any pointers (where to go) - could you please post or pm me. I am researching on behalf of behalf of a friend who is simply looking for information. Many thanks.

Advertisement