Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok whats better dcu or dit

Options
  • 19-01-2009 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

ok so what is better the communications coarse in dcu or the media arts course in dit for getting into film making and with placements and links to industry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

I have little knowledge of communications but the course in DCU is more than popular. DCU is well renowned amongst employers throughout the country, and its perhaps superior to other colleges when it comes to job prospects.

(I've just realised im just speaking like my old secondary school principal)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Wouldn't you be better off doing a film making course?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

ok so what is better the communications coarse in dcu or the media arts course in dit for getting into film making and with placements and links to industry

FYI, There is also Multimedia in DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

I hear the communications is quite good. And besides its a doss with only one exam. Obviously they have a load of assignments to do though. Lol. Wish I did it now.

Advertisement