Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cauldron

Options
  • 11-12-2008 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Has anyone seen cauldron foods sold anywhere around south dublin/dublin city?
    I got them up north recently but haven't seen them around anywhere here.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I've seen them in the Evergreen beside Tesco in Galway but never in Dublin. And I do a lot of health food store shopping! Try asking your local store to get the brand in - I'm sure they won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I've often seen couldron in Health food shops in Dublin. Any nourish shop & probably others. I've seen the tofu and falafels in a few Tescos (the jervis one has them anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 differentoa

Okay I'll take a look thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

In Dublin Tesco in Phibsborough, Park Shopping Centre in Prussia Street and Clearwater (used to be Janelle) on the Finglas Road all have Cauldron Tofu and Falafels pretty much all the time.

Advertisement