Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Award 12 - Dealer of the Year

• 02-12-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭

Vote here - poll closes in 7 days

Dealer of the Year 149 votes

Gary Power (Big Slick)
    0% 0 votes
    Lucy (Fitz)
    37% 56 votes
    goodlucktome
    26% 40 votes
    David (Jackpot)
    6% 10 votes
    Katrina Stanza (North West)
    4% 7 votes
    Sam Hayes
    0% 1 vote
    Anna Vazolla
    16% 25 votes
    Jerry (Westbury)
    5% 8 votes
    Jack (SE)
    1% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Yeah someone stick up a picture of Gary Power pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

nicnicnic wrote: »

is this him

Verne%20Troyer-CSH-045863.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

StewieGriffin2%20400w.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

is this him

Verne%20Troyer-CSH-045863.jpg

fcuk off Richie, Gary's at least 2" taller

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭singee88

Gary power for president!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

GL2M = dealer ?

Where ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

I voted for Anna Vazolla, just cause she sounds hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

As good a reason as any Duff man :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

She is hot. All of them are hot, if you ask me.

Especially Joe, even if he puts the "major oil slick in the Pacific Ocean: millions of seals feared dead" in slicked back hair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

yoda.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

KevIRL wrote: »
    Vote here - poll closes in 7 days
    I feel agrieviated not to be included in the dealer of the year awards . Did you not see me dish out the bad beats at the brucey freeroll. i got my own back on all the suckouts , and for the record it was the most fun i had all weekend, VOTE FOR ME LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Brazinbren

Mutant%20Hillbilly%20black%20small.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

pocketdooz wrote: »
    GL2M = dealer ?

Where ?

JP mostly last year, Irish Open, IPC, IWF, EPT, GJP etc. I'm not really dealing much anymore though.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Is Gary Power the old lad who has to nearly stand up in his chair to deal? If so he dealt to me twice this year, and his nomination has to be a huge level, and would be akin to dbc getting theory poster of the year award.

From the horrible pics that is who comes to mind anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

which one of them had got the biggest boobies?

edit: i was playin' a game in the SE a while back where SickPuppy knocked me out with some random sh*t - i had raised in EP and SickPuppy went to raise the button, which ended up with him having to go all in coz he hadn't seen my raise coz he was way too busy staring at the dealers knockers to notice anything else...maybe big boobies are bad so??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

5starpool wrote: »
    Is Gary Power the old lad who has to nearly stand up in his chair to deal? If so he dealt to me twice this year, and his nomination has to be a huge level, and would be akin to dbc getting theory poster of the year award.

the guy your thinking of wear glasses ? if so its not Gary; good dealer ( Gary ) but no lucy

Yep he wears glasses. Was dealing at the IO as well as the Big Slick festival in June. Remarkable resemblance to some of the pics above.

bops wrote: »
    which one of them had got the biggest boobies?

edit: i was playin' a game in the SE a while back where SickPuppy knocked me out with some random sh*t - i had raised in EP and SickPuppy went to raise the button, which ended up with him having to go all in coz he hadn't seen my raise coz he was way too busy staring at the dealers knockers to notice anything else...maybe big boobies are bad so??

That would be Saphire or maybe Kasia, neither of which made the shortlist...but no, big boobies are defo not bad!

and lol at Mick using that excuse because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

5starpool wrote: »

Nope hes a small `guy great dealer with great manner and banter skills with the players at the table . He was the dealer in Waterford when padriag parkinson fell from his seat at the table after a few to many and shouted "player down". Classic in itself

• Advertisement

Nope hes a small `guy great dealer with great manner and banter skills with the players at the table . He was the dealer in Waterford when padriag parkinson fell from his seat at the table after a few to many and shouted "player down". Classic in itself

Yep. Gary's a class act. But no Lucy, as one of his kinfolk said.

Disappointed nobody nominated Kasia. Not just for the big boobies, but she has a great charismatic presence too. SE is blessed with some class dealers, like Kasia, Jack (even if he did give Paul Leckey that suckout jack in the SE Winter fest) and Sapphire.

I haven't (nor do I want to) but has anyone seen Gary's boobies, if not don't knock em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

It was the alluring Kasia who caught my eye.
    Sapphire is just boobs but Kasia has a sweet face too.
    Jack from SE has been a round for years always has control of the table and a gent off it
    Lucy in the fitz always smiling to unlike some of the other foreign contingent who look like there dog just died most of the time and she gets ina huge amount of hands too.

I think Eugene from the SE is the fastest dealer around tho. Shoots the cards out and moves the action along quickly. Also takes no sh1t from anyone at the table.

sickpuppy wrote: »
    It was the alluring Kasia who caught my eye.
    Sapphire is just boobs but Kasia has a sweet face too.

And a winning personality. One of my favourite moments ever at a poker table was her slapping Mick Muldoon one night playfully and asking him if he was "cheeking her".

Lucy deals so fast she used to scare the bejesus out of me in the beginning. She also dug her nails into me once when I was trying to push the cards towards her absentmindedly and unprepared for the rocketspeed arrival of her hands to collect them.

doke wrote: »
    Lucy used to scare the bejesus out of me in the beginning. She also dug her nails into me once when I was trying to push.........

What was that dara................

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭one ill cat

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I think Eugene from the SE is the fastest dealer around tho. Shoots the cards out and moves the action along quickly. Also takes no sh1t from anyone at the table.

Agree with this, deffo one of the best dealers around and brilliant at dealing with drunks. I don't ever recall him making a mistake!

When Lucy started dealing at my table in the Fitz 1k last weekend, loosecannon just said 'Jaysus'. I presume it was a combination of the speed and style that startled him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

sickpuppy wrote: »
    Lucy in the fitz always smiling to unlike some of the other foreign contingent who look like there dog just died most of the time and she gets ina huge amount of hands too.

Lucy is good fun, but Mick some of those other chicks were lured to Ireland with promises of rich handsome and healthy irishmen, ZERO out of THREE is BAD, no wonder they are forlorn looking.

• Advertisement

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Lucy is good fun, but Mick some of those other chicks were lured to Ireland with promises of rich handsome and healthy irishmen, ZERO out of THREE is BAD, no wonder they are forlorn looking.

Not sure I even know who these scowly foreign dealers in the Fitz everyone is talking about. Claudia is even more fun than Lucie, Dana is good fun too, and as for Grace, well, she's just hilarious.

doke wrote: »
    Not sure I even know who these scowly foreign dealers in the Fitz everyone is talking about. Claudia is even more fun than Lucie, Dana is good fun too, and as for Grace, well, she's just hilarious.

From what i gathered, the best dealer is all about looks, sex appeal and charm...obv Sam and Lucy up there and Jack has his Italian prowess but they're a strange lot down in Waterford...;)

From what i gathered, the best dealer is all about looks, sex appeal and charm...obv Sam and Lucy up there and Jack has his Italian prowess but they're a strange lot down in Waterford...;)

Tony, the Waterford bypass should be finished by 2010 & I suggest taking that route, don't chance coming over the bridge after a comment like that...... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

From what i gathered, the best dealer is all about looks, sex appeal and charm...

Surely I'd have won in a landslide?

kakak1 wrote: »
    Tony, the Waterford bypass should be finished by 2010 & I suggest taking that route, don't chance coming over the bridge after a comment like that...... ;)

:D I think you need a couple of hot chick dealers down there Dave to give Gary a run for his money! And there is one or 2 but why werent they on the list...why...WHY!

Thats a fair point Quasi...

• Advertisement

Aye, wee Daniel, to be sure.

Advertisement