Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge favour needed for you scarf makers

Options
  • 30-10-2008 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Me and a mate are trying to get one scarf made as a present. Can't find anywhere that will just make one scarf.

Basically looking for a woollen (football) type scarf made, it's red and white, with 5 words on it (italic), a Shelbourne crest and a basic/simple cartoon in black. I have a design made up but I won't post it up.

So if anyone could help with suggesting a place that will make just one scarf or someone on here who'd like to do this (ofcourse all material will be paid for, your fee, etc...)

Thanks in advance.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stitchlily

Are you still looking for the scarf to be made? I'm a member of a large Knitting/Crochet community called Ravelry.com (over 200,000members worldwide!). you only need a password to join, so you could join yourself, but if you want I can mention it there for you in the Irish Groups. I crochet more than knit, so dont know whether I'd be able to do it for you, it depends on the pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

PM

Advertisement