Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katherine Lynch's Wonderwomen

Options
  • 14-10-2008 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Starts next monday. suicide.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

amacachi wrote: »
    Starts next monday. suicide.gif
    Yahoo! I've always loved our busty! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 reanimator

has to be the worst tv show i have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I watched it once, hated it. Found her soooo unfunny.:( Maybe it's something you have to keep watching to 'get' it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

How the flip did this show get commisioned?? I watched the first episode and i was actually getting a bit angry at the level of sh!teness.
    Simply not funny. There is nothing appealing about it whatsoever!
    This is a case of her sitting with her mates in a pub down the bog of Ireland somewhere and her mates thinking she's funny. It doesn't mean she should get her own show.
    I'd really love someone who laughed even once at this show to explain how!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Pure drivel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,465 ✭✭✭✭Penn

reanimator wrote: »
    has to be the worst tv show i have seen

I'd love to see you do better.

No really, I would. Anything would be better than that rubbish. This post is better than that rubbish :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Julia Galvin

Julia Galvin Irelands Original bog snorkeller...I DID NOT APPEAR ON KATHERINE LYNCH SHOW...I was in Finland at the time of the recording.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

wat a sh1t load of a$$ this show is.
    hate the way ireland just invents crap useless unfunny celebrities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I like it. There i said it! I find her funny. I don't find every single thing about it funny, but thoroughly enjoy the show overall.

example: I liked the snipe at the pop star with huge hooped earings..something like..you want to have 17 children before ya get to wear hoops that size!

Like everything else, there are lovers and haters of this show. RTE dont giv a damn, they are going to produce what they are going to produce, end of.

Does anyone think they care if we like it?

Advertisement