Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drinking water (Sodium fluoride)

Options
  • 22-09-2008 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

I was reading up on this and it seems we are slowly getting poisoned.
    Is this true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

Are you for real? Do you have any idea what kind of organisation that would involve?

Why on earth would someone do that to us?

You'd want to lay off the whacky backy!!

Haha, I believe fluoride is used to block the function of our pineal gland, hugely important to your 'third eye' and evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaewwcajzY

^I havent seen that video, I've looked into it though.

Oh no, looked into it more, the Government is just minding your teeth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

More on fluoride and the pineal gland

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2006/12/30/fluoride_accumulates_in_pineal_gland.htm

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

Your pineal gland produces DMT when you sleep and when you die. You can extract DMT from certain plants and smoke it/eat it also.

This connects you with the 'machine' of our universe, this is how people can predict things in their dreams. Terrence McKenna speaks very well about this.

Stopping people from knowing this, and other information on Shamanic natural substances is Number 1 in secret society's agenda. They are scared of a fully conscious public.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

conceited wrote: »
    I was reading up on this and it seems we are slowly getting poisoned.
    Is this true?

Perhaps technically you could say we are being poisoned - I believe large intakes of Flouride can lead to disease.

However the amounts in drinking water are so small that all they do is protect our teeth. Although you prob could find a few scientists that would say otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

Either way, its medicating the entire population without our permission. AFAIK Ireland is the only country in the world 100% flouridated. There is no definitive scientific consensus on it, despite what some here will say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Perhaps technically you could say we are being poisoned - I believe large intakes of Flouride can lead to disease.

However the amounts in drinking water are so small that all they do is protect our teeth. Although you prob could find a few scientists that would say otherwise.

Fluoridation has been stopped in several Western Countries. Perhaps you could point out which diseases Fluoride cause, and explain why there aren't spikes in countries with Fluoridation, while countries who have discontinued Fluoridation would have a corresponding drop since they stopped putting it in the water.

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote: »
    Fluoridation has been stopped in several Western Countries. Perhaps you could point out which diseases Fluoride cause, and explain why there aren't spikes in countries with Fluoridation, while countries who have discontinued Fluoridation would have a corresponding drop since they stopped putting it in the water.

Exactly what does does that question mean?
    I ain't trying to fuel some Fluoridation conspiracy was just saying what I know - do your own research; you seem to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Exactly what does does that question mean?

You claim Fluoridation causes diseases, I simply asked you to name what these diseases are.
    I ain't trying to fuel some Fluoridation conspiracy

I would think that by claiming fluoridation causes diseases you are doing precisely what you claim you "ain't trying" to do.
    was just saying what I know - do your own research; you seem to enjoy it.

You made the claim, the onus is on you to support, not to wave me away and demand I check it out myself.

You claim Fluoridation causes diseases, I simply asked you to name what these diseases are.

I would think that by claiming fluoridation causes diseases you are doing precisely what you claim you "ain't trying" to do.

You made the claim, the onus is on you to support, not to wave me away and demand I check it out myself.

Did I say it was a Conspiacy?? When pple started putting fluorine in water it was before they knew that fluorine at certain concentrations can cause such things as reduced immunity along with others. I never said theres a conspiracy relating to authorties putting fluorine in to 'kill off the populus' or whatever the potential conspiracy.

American Water Authority reduced the max conc of fluorine from 4mg / L to 1mg / L. And most countries who've stopped Fluoridation have not noticed an increase in cavities.

Deadly Bone Cancer

http://www.freedrinkingwater.com/water_health/health1/1-flouridation-bone-cancer-risks-young-boys.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭R0C0

The EPA have linked Fluoride to Osteoporosis and Arthritis.

Hip fractures... There have been 5 epidemiological studies done since 1990, in three different countries, all showing a higher increase in hip fractures in fluoridated communities.

Cancer.. Fluoride was found to be an equivocal carcinogen by the National Cancer Institute Toxicological Program. Further studies by the New Jersey Department of Health have now confirmed a 6.9 fold increase in bone cancer in young males.

F.D.A scientists reported a close correlation between decreasing total fertility rates in women between ages of 10 and 49, and increasing fluoride levels. They also reported that a review of all of the animal studies done to date shows that fluoride adversely affects fertility in most animal species.

Brain damage.. Fluoride lowers the intelligence capacity of humans, with children, again, especially susceptible to early fluoride toxicity. IQ levels were significantly lower than children not exposed to fluorides in all age groups listed. Further studies proving the neurotoxicity of fluoride in rats have also been conducted by Dr. Phyllis Mullinex. In 1995 Mullenix and co-workers showed that rats given fluoride in drinking water at levels that give rise to plasma levels fluoride concentrations in humans, suffer neurotoxic effects that vary according to when the rats were given the fluoiride - as adult animals, as young animals, or thorugh the placenta before birth. Those exposed before birth were born hyperactive and remained so throughout their lives. Thoses exposed as young animals displayed depressed activity.

Thyroid disorder.. over 150 symptoms and associations can be identified in hypothyroidism. Almost all correlate with known symptoms of fluoride poisoning.

Literally thousands of well repected doctors, scientists and dentists have called for an end to fluoridation. 98% of western Europe is Fluoride free. Many studies have shown it to be completely inaffective, and dangerous.

Why then, do people still advocate its use??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

When pple started putting fluorine in water it was before they knew that fluorine at certain concentrations can cause such things as reduced immunity along with others.
    Fluorine <> Fluoride.
    American Water Authority reduced the max conc of fluorine from 4mg / L to 1mg / L. And most countries who've stopped Fluoridation have not noticed an increase in cavities.
    The first one is a perfectly reasonable point. The second one...I'm uncertain as to which countries you're referring to and and when they stopped fluoridation. Could you elaborate?

Its also worth noting that fluoridation programs sometimes involve removing excess naturally-occurring fluorides from water. I'm somewhat surprised that the people who claim to be expressing concern about addition of fluoride don't go out of their way to stress that they completely and totally support governments removing fluoride from water-supplies.

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    Fluorine <> Fluoride.

The first one is a perfectly reasonable point. The second one...I'm uncertain as to which countries you're referring to and and when they stopped fluoridation. Could you elaborate?

Its also worth noting that fluoridation programs sometimes involve removing excess naturally-occurring fluorides from water. I'm somewhat surprised that the people who claim to be expressing concern about addition of fluoride don't go out of their way to stress that they completely and totally support governments removing fluoride from water-supplies.

Yes this is correct, but in any of my posts have I said there was a hidden agenda of governments putting Sodium Fluoride in drinking water?

There has been various amounts of research into the fact that where countries have stopped the addition of Sodium Fluoride to drinking water, there was no evidence that this in fact increased the number of cavities the population got. That in fact addition of Fluorides did not have any effect on the dental health of the population that drunk the tap water in question.

There has been various amounts of research into the fact that where countries have stopped the addition of Sodium Fluoride to drinking water,there was no evidence that this in fact increased the number of cavities the population got.

You said this before, and I asked if you could tell us which countries they were and when it happened. Re-stating the claim doesn't answer those questions.

I'm not saying you're wrong...I'm saying that I'd like to know more. If you can't tell me the countries, and when it happened, maybe you could point me at the research itself, so I can read it for myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

How can we get rid of this crap?

I grew up on a mountain where we only drank well water! Totally natural.

Back in primary school we were tested as a class and a few of us were prescribed some little pink flouride tablets.

Now WTF is that about? I am going to investigate this further to see wtf I was given those tablets for

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Toiletroll wrote: »
    How can we get rid of this crap?

I grew up on a mountain where we only drank well water! Totally natural.
    The "crap" you refer to (fluorides?) was most likely present in the well water you were drinking.

djpbarry wrote: »
    The "crap" you refer to (fluorides?) was most likely present in the well water you were drinking.

The well has been tested and I had to take these pink pills due to the lack of flouride / flourine (whatever its called) I only took them for a couple of months then stopped! Thankfully!

The well has been tested and I had to take these pink pills due to the lack of flouride / flourine (whatever its called) I only took them for a couple of months then stopped! Thankfully!

Y'know...call me skeptical...but I have to wonder at just how you can be informed enough to be thankful about stopping something you don't even know the name of.

Fluorine and fluoride are completely different chemicals.

Fluorine is the element, Fluorides are made when Fluorine reacts with another element, e.g. Sodium Fluoride (the chemical usually added to water).

He isn't the only one to make this mistake.

Fluorine is the element, Fluorides are made when Fluorine reacts with another element, e.g. Sodium Fluoride (the chemical usually added to water).

He isn't the only one to make this mistake.

He (unlike you, some posts back) didn't misname it. He didn't make a mistake. He offered both terms and indicated a lack of certainty (at best) as to which is the relevant one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Robin119

But I heard somewhere that Fluoridation of drinking water helps is reducing tooth decay...Is that true?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I had a theory about this,

Munitions

in the event of a war the nations would be left to fend for itself, the handiest way to mass produce ammonia is through Piss, have a couple of plants at theseweage treatment centre extracting the urine and processing it to make gunpowder

does the adition of flouride make our urine a more 'weapons grade' product?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

When i was very young i used to only drink well water and nothing else , i would never drink tea or anything like that and i remember when we used go to my aunty in the town and drink a glass of her tap water , i would get dizzy after drinking it and this happened every time i drank water from an urban area.

espinolman wrote: »
    When i was very young i used to only drink well water and nothing else , i would never drink tea or anything like that and i remember when we used go to my aunty in the town and drink a glass of her tap water , i would get dizzy after drinking it and this happened every time i drank water from an urban area.

I have a similar background. Unfortunately I am now used to the poisining...

I will return to be off the grid within months as broadband is now available on top of my home mountain :D Sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Do you have a powerful third eye? Can you predict the future/interact with the cosmic gaia net? (serious question)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Back in primary school we were tested as a class and a few of us were prescribed some little pink flouride tablets.

You sure they weren't those pill that you took that showed if you were brushing correctly? The pink/red dye stuck to the plaque.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

LOL, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Don't come to Galway. The NWO are based here, Bin Ladens here too, Anti-christ says hi and people piss in the water (Me mostly).

Oh the conformity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

I've come across this excerpt online:
    "I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist

Interesting if not entirely madcap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I have a similar background. Unfortunately I am now used to the poisining...

I will return to be off the grid within months as broadband is now available on top of my home mountain :D Sweet!

Not exactly off the grid if you're still using broadband mate! :) Can you get a mobile phone to work up there too? Very hard to escape the grid....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

I had a theory about this,

Munitions

in the event of a war the nations would be left to fend for itself, the handiest way to mass produce ammonia is through Piss, have a couple of plants at theseweage treatment centre extracting the urine and processing it to make gunpowder

:D:D:D

Watch out for Iran, I hear they're getting their people to piss into jars and deliver it directly to a central warehouse for processing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Kernel wrote: »
    Not exactly off the grid if you're still using broadband mate! :) Can you get a mobile phone to work up there too? Very hard to escape the grid....the grid will always find you :D

Speaking of "off the grid", where's Run to da Hills? Must be 3 days since he posted. Have they finally gotten to him?

Advertisement