Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys get ready we got to go vote for the new government before christmas

Options
  • 03-09-2008 10:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Guys get ready we got to go vote for the new government before christmas

yep its a snap election soon

I stated that after the last election when the votes were counted and FF didn't have the majority then within a year they would make a snap election

the FF knives were out

Bertie you didn't win

Bertie boy was dragged over the coals in Kensilley

You miserable so and so if we the FF were 100% in charge gravy train time and we would not need to talk to these green slime balls and you could stay as chief in charge Tribinale or no tribunal

Ok the deal is Bertie you do one year or so we all tow the line your the chief but the new real boss is Cowen

Make any deal necassary with whoever greens slime balls whatever and muddle along for a year

Then Cowen takes the stage muddles along with green filth clinging to him for a while

Then make something some reason to fall out with the green slime balls all goody two shoes wont sell their grannies for 10 cents to win a election

What end of selling your granny for 10 cents to win the election is not a problem do the greens not understand
    Once you win the power the honey pot you use the tax payers money to buy her back and so what it cost a million or ten million to buy back granny its tax payers money anyway

So today the ramp up the unexpected early budget

What juicy bomb is in it that will make the government fall

Cowen will be betting on freeing himself from this green slime Bertie left behind and going for a 100% FF win
    Its a no brainer he has to do it that way or he wiill go down in history as the the tag along coalition leader and Cowen only wants all the cake and glory for him even if it costs FF a lost election and more coalitions negosiating after the plan hatched last year fails

oh yeah PDs party membership whats left of it now so small can be found to fit in a phone box

I vote Labour I support Labour and Labour had better ramp up the election machine

Derry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Em is this true or are you just making it up? Sorry for being so naïve...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

UU wrote: »
    Em is this true or are you just making it up? Sorry for being so naïve...

Lets see I said Bertie will gone in about a year

One up

I figured Cowen would likely get the job

2 up

The problem is to know what the real golden goose egg is to be had from all that hard work

Cowen is a bean pusher accountant background

So if there is a golden egg to be had Cowen will know how to get it and how to keep it

There are few if any independents or political parties that would or could go along with the FF raiding methods which they prefer to term as mere horse trading so its vital for FF to shake of the shackles of any partnership that has moral high ground types who might vomit high moral at the raiding methods so 100% FF is the target

Now good old EX FF chief Charlie baby in election times to win votes would stand in shopping centers pay check out area and even pay for the shopping baskets for house wives ....from guess what tax payers money and they all loved good old Charlie ...but it got Charlie baby the vote....

Sell the grandma for ten cents will be the theme

The Budget will be engineered its all for the good of Ireland and look how responsible is the FF party so good and with well manicured nails blah blah
    all the better to scratch out your prying eyes

The Greens would face political suicide to join with the Budget it as it will involve some economic bomb like some form of raiding on something or some form of abandonment of enviormental gains whatever and Greens will be forced to pull the plug

Then its election time as per the plan hatched last year

Then out from the FF war chest will be money to beat the band grannies for sale for 10 cents in the millions and then if things go well they win 100% power in the Dail

Whats the biggest golden egg to be divided up in the war booty after FF get the full 100% power in the Dail with no green slime attached and possibly even seen the rump of PD's buried RIP

THE PENSION FUNDS

WHOOPEE

Enough money to line back pockets and fill some of the promises and buy even more heli choppers as they float above the plebs stuck on the M50
    But it will just be another short term rob Peter to pay Paul stunt until that egg is gobbled up

And all those years of saving for the big pension are going to go to feed the fat cats if they can have their way

And there are other golden eggs but that pension fund is one Cowen counts the days the hours the seconds that he can get his Bean pushing brain around to divide up the spoils of war with

All part of the course following in the Charlie baby mould of great Celtic chief who own s the whole pot anyway

Its called watching the trends and ....... extrapolating the most likely possibilities and watching hyenas it more easy to predict the result

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Brian Cowen was never an accountant. He read Law at UCD, qualified as a solicitor, and then moved into politics. Why do you write in one line format? Structure and grammar aren't optional in life...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Also, guessing that Brian Cowan would be next in line doesn't make you Nostradamus.

It doesn't even make you myopic.

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    Brian Cowen was never an accountant. He read Law at UCD, qualified as a solicitor, and then moved into politics. Why do you write in one line format? Structure and grammar aren't optional in life...

A minor detail he cut his accountancy teeth as a bean pusher counter being minister for finance

Same difference he can divide up a golden egg2

New media presents new methods and new typo solutions

Writting on sand is so much cheaper and costs so little you can spread everything out how you like

Beats doing it in SMS mode with" I LUV U 2"

Derry

• Advertisement

Also, guessing that Brian Cowan would be next in line doesn't make you Nostradamus.

It doesn't even make you myopic.

No but I said all the prayers possible that Bertie would cling on and ruin the chances for FF to be 100% in power

My prayers seemed to work and then Cowens chances were reduced

I can be sure of only one thing Cowen in power say 6 months before the last election would have walked the FF into a majority government

But lucky the FF is built on ego maniac leaders and we can expect Cowen to follow the same well troden route to want it all

So we can be sure Cowen didn't make a snap early Budget to save the country but engineer a election which he figures he will win

It will be close as a big golden egg like Cowen has to his eyes on can buy a lot of shopping carts and votes

Derry

derry wrote:
    A minor detail he cut his accountancy teeth as a bean pusher counter being minister for finance
    Same difference he can divide up a golden egg2
    So, in your definition, there are two methods to become a qualified/chartered accountant: Become a Minister, or have the ability to divide. It’s not the ‘same difference’. He is not, and never was, an Accountant. Unless the Blackhall Place exams suddenly constitute so.

P.S. I still don't understand why you write in one line format. It's not a 'typo solution'.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

derry wrote: »
    Lets see I said Bertie will gone in about a year

One up

I figured Cowen would likely get the job

2 up

Any idea on tonights Euro Millions numbers, €110,000,000 and ticking..

It might add a bit of credability to your claims if you get them right....

+1 for Cowen and the people shafting the Greens:D

So, in your definition, there are two methods to become a qualified/chartered accountant: Become a Minister, or have the ability to divide. It’s not the ‘same difference’. He is not, and never was, an Accountant. Unless the Blackhall Place exams suddenly constitute so.

P.S. I still don't understand why you write in one line format. It's not a 'typo solution'.

There is your run of the mill bean counter accountant who does the Blackhall place exams

There they make 2+2=5

Cowen is from the other school over and above those bean counters who makes
    2+2=5 in my pocket
    +5 owed by you to me
    +5 owed to me from each and all of them
    +5 owed to me from the state
    and don't forget the rules of war booty
    all for Cowen non for you...... :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

And while your at it can send Cowen his Honary qualified/chartered accountant certificates in the post ......

Or instead to half clean out those accountants retirement funds it will become a total clean out

My typo formating is done like that simply because I can do it that way:cool:

Derry

Any idea on tonights Euro Millions numbers, €110,000,000 and ticking..

It might add a bit of credability to your claims if you get them right....

+1 for Cowen and the people shafting the Greens:D

when I win I will send you a post from the Caman Islands simply saying

Been nice knowing you but the lotto is so distracting got to go so that would be the lost post

Trumpets last post get it :D

Derry

• Advertisement

There is your run of the mill bean counter accountant who does the Blackhall place exams

There they make 2+2=5
    Blackhall Place (The Law Society) is the professional body for solicitors, not accountants... I give up after reading that last post...

Blackhall Place (The Law Society) is the professional body for solicitors, not accountants... I give up after reading that last post...

Who gives a rats about Qualified underling who only answer when the government mostly unqualified accept for the odd sprinkling of Honary doctorates says jump the very qualified underlings have to jump:D

Was that high eneogh oh great master who pays us

The posting is not about underlings in the food chain who feed from the great government machines table but about the projected paths of the feeding frenzy Hyenas that rule the roost

That bunch of hyenas will rip the faces of these underlings once they can win the complete pot of gold

All for Cowen non for you signed and sealed with Blackhall Place (The Law Society) and the rest to boot

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

when I win I will send you a post from the Caman Islands simply saying

Been nice knowing you but the lotto is so distracting got to go so that would be the lost post

Trumpets last post get it :D

Derry

Where are the Caman Islands?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Who gives a rats about Qualified underling who only answer when the government mostly unqualified accept for the odd sprinkling of Honary doctorates says jump the very qualified underlings have to jump:D

The posting is not about underlings in the food chain who feed from the great government machines table but about the projected paths of the feeding frenzy Hyenas that rule the roost

That bunch of hyenas will rip the faces of these underlings once they can win the complete pot of gold

All for Cowen non for you signed and sealed with Blackhall Place (The Law Society) and the rest to boot

Derry
    Any fan of Stargate will know what I mean when I point at this post and say: "Oma Desala"

Derry
    Any chance someone could translate that into English for me, please? I'm genuinely unable to understand it.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Where are the Caman Islands?

Its that place at the end of the rainbow where once you win the lotto or have war booty from Irish tax payers to hide away the Caman Islands will find you
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Other than that don't worry your little head about these minor issue

Caman Islands doesn't apply to us plebs stuck in the M50 as the heli chopper brigrade pisses on us from on high

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Its that place at the end of the rainbow where once you win the lotto or have war booty from Irish tax payers to hide away the Caman Islands will find you
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Other than that don't worry your little head about these minor issue

Caman Islands doesn't apply to us plebs stuck in the M50 as the heli chopper brigrade pisses on us from on high

Derry

Oh, you mean the Cayman Islands......I'd heard of them....:p:p

Any fan of Stargate will know what I mean when I point at this post and say: "Oma Desala"

Which end of all for Cowen non for you do you not understand ???
    :pac::pac::pac:

Derry

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Head hurts. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement