Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best City Centre Car Valet

Options
  • 28-08-2008 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Who does the best car valeting in the City Centre? I don't want to travel too far from work and the guy I used to use has closed down. Preferably a service that doesn't leave your seat arseways, a smell of damp and the steering wheel covered in sticky shiny stuff.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

Two hours, a bottle of Windex and a Hoover..

Come on man, save your self E100 there's a recession on.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Kablam wrote: »

Have you ever cleaned a full cream leather interior? :rolleyes:You'll gladly pay someone else to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Kablam wrote: »

That's very helpful :rolleyes:.

Try the crowd out in Clarina, a guy at work swears by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Pshan wrote: »
    I can heartily recommend these guys, it's only 5 minutes out the Dock Road!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

ace valeting on upper gerald griffin street accross from rashers pub.
    must say they made my fairly grubby car look virtually good as new

• Advertisement

dantes74 wrote: »

Thats the guy I used to go to. Hasn't he sold up to make way for Tom "The King of Upper William St" O'Callaghan's development?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Limerick fan

Who does the best car valeting in the City Centre? I don't want to travel too far from work and the guy I used to use has closed down. Preferably a service that doesn't leave your seat arseways, a smell of damp and the steering wheel covered in sticky shiny stuff.....

I use the guys in Thomas Street car park - there are really reasonable and do a great job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Pshan wrote: »
    That's very helpful :rolleyes:.

I was there on Saturday - I got the car wash only for €8. They had a sign up for a full valet €99, I take it that is the rings and bells of valets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

+1 for Clarina. Very good service.

What name are the Clarina lads under in the phone book?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dantes74 wrote: »

I think ACE VALETING is one of the best around, Hammer (The guy who ownes it) won't rip you off and they do a great job in there.

I think ACE VALETING is one of the best around, Hammer (The guy who ownes it) won't rip you off and they do a great job in there.

With a name like "Hammer" I'm sure no one attempts to rip him off either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,737 ✭✭✭✭phog

What name are the Clarina lads under in the phone book?

This was their phone number - 087 9713101, don't know if the same guy is still operating out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

has anyone any experience of the lads on the second floor in dunnes henry street car park

• Registered Users Posts: 23,737 ✭✭✭✭phog

has anyone any experience of the lads on the second floor in dunnes henry street car park

When they were on the 1st floor I used them once, dropped the car to them and told them give me a buzz when ready, when I got the call I went to collect to discover I had to pay a parking fee, was not impressed. :mad:

Other than that they did a good job so if you can tie it in when you need to park it shouldn't be so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

i used the one in Thomas St car park last week, car was FILTHY, 45euro later as good as an eleven year old 106 can look! :) guy that worked there was absolutely lovely as well, very laid back and pleasant

did have to pay the parking fee though, thought they could have thrun that in but how and ever I'll deffo be going back there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

There's one in the superquinn shopping center out in castletroy. very efficient polish lads. They do a great job despite their ignorance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 beenaeem

plz tell me how much are te charges for car valet near superquinn? will they steam clean everything form inside. just bought a car n observed pet hair inside so i just want to go for valet. n alos tell rates of valet in dunnes stores city centre,.............. thankssssssssss

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

I don't think they do any cleaning in the inside. I got a clean yesterday there for €9.50. that was the most expensive rate for the outside of the car. I didn't notice any thing for the inside though sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

I used Premier Car Valeting in Coonagh earlier this year. Car needed cleaning after one of the kids got sick all over it. Was charged €95 and the car came back as good as new.

Nice guy too. I've no probs recommending it

• Advertisement
Advertisement