Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night venues

Options
  • 16-07-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Hello all nocturnals, been a while since I was able to post (been up in dublin with no internet, so)
    Anyway...I was wondering! Where do light-cancer hating folk like ourselves go out? More specifically, where should we go out tonight? =DD (somewhat of a rushjob, I'm afraid)
    Quite like 21s, but it's a hated rappers & slappers night tonight, so left stranded with nowhere to go! Suggestions? =D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Clubby or pubby?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

SDooM wrote: »
    Clubby or pubby?
    Both suggestions are all fine, but probably in a late night clubbin mood tonight :D

Kazuma wrote: »
    Both suggestions are all fine, but probably in a late night clubbin mood tonight :D

Viper room. Opens to 4.30

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Thanks Doom :D
    Any more suggestions for near grafton/o'connell? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

City Bar..pretty dung though.. If your in the mood for a one night stand theres always coppers??..crawdaddys??..D2?? I know its on harcourt st. but you could walk it from grafton st..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭COH

Coppers ... (I know!) is open til 4am. But always mighty banter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

COPPERS??? may God have mercy on us all.... :D

Viper Room is the best bet me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I like the gaiety, or sugar club :o . Failing that - throw a party, it can go on a loooooong as you like then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I like the gaiety, or sugar club :o . Failing that - throw a party, it can go on a loooooong as you like then.

But as a consequence we all have to be invited.... BEERS AT KAZUMA'S HOUSE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I have the gas and taps, if anyone can get a keg!

• Advertisement

I have the gas and taps, if anyone can get a keg!

*Heads to offy*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fibbers is a bit of a kip, but stays open till 4 from Thursday to Saturday and plays pretty good music for the nocturnal types

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bruzelles on the top of Grafton St. is good for the aul rock muzak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Blagh 21s... Full of 15/16year olds now, tis quite horrid and very disturbing. I'm a lover of the woolshed and doyles and basically anywhere i can wear converse and get away with it!

God I haven't been out for a mad dolled-up-stilettos-dressy night in aaaaaaaages.... I'll have to fix that.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Doyles ftw

Advertisement