Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jing gong g36c or dboys m4 s-system

Options
  • 08-07-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭

hey eveyone
    i've decided to get my first aeg. the two guns i've narrowed the list down to are the jing gong g36c and the dboys m4 s-system. i've read good and bad reviews for both and was wandering which one is really better!!
    feed back from owners of either of these guns would be great
    or any other suggestions of a good gun for around 140 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

I just made the same choice.
    I choose G36c.
    I think G36c is better made. I haven't heard people complain about it. when i saw d-boys break in the middle of the game.
    G36c Mags are bigger so you woudl need more space in a vest.
    you can still use m4 mags in G36c with adapter.

it cost me 100 euro delivered form UNcompany.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

ye but u can stik them 2 gether aswell so u dont really need a vest i think i'm going to get the g36c il just see wat tony says when he comes back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Id have the G36c as it is better made and more reliable but realistically neither would be a bad choice.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 daire sweeney

I HAVE THE G36C AND ITS REALLY GOOD, my friend has the ca m4a1cqb and it broke in the middle of a game and its over 400 quid!!!!!!!!!. so i wouldent worry about quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

G36c is your only man starting off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I have the m4 and the g36 and like everyone else said, you cant go wrong with the g36c. It really is a great gun

seems like its got to be the g36c i'l be taking one of tony's hands when he comes back from holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

jg g36c was my first aeg and have to say im loving it

it performs extremely well, durable and has plenty of room for explansions.

i also find im not outgunned that much, i can hold my own against the big boys..

its a worthypurchase, you cant be dissapointed with it, it looks amazing, it feels great, and the room for expansion is top, ive now got a red dot sight, foregrip the works

top quality aeg that i bought of tony, you wont be dissapointed

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

I've got both the Dboys S-System and JG G36c and the G36c is by far the best quality. The rate of fire in the S-System is very low, but the G36c is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ive had the JG G36C and what a weapon, its was brill,im only mad i cant keep and use all the ones I love.
    As for the M4-S System, i have the JG M4S and think its WAY better than D-Boys,
    The quality of JG is superior to D-Boys and as others have said and seen , ive seen D-Boys break during a skirmish,
    So whatever you go for just make sure its a JG and you wont go wrong mate.

• Advertisement

JG usually are better made than the dboys but the recent dboys stuff can even pass for high end stuff, they dont do a plastic body on the S-System anymore for instance, its all metal, their Kalash series comes with some nice upgrades too.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bluplr

Thanks for the comments peeps...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I''ve got both.

Anything I have bought JG brand I have been
    happy with.

JG G36 I reckon would be your best buy.
    I have one, and I also have two Dboys M4's

Was a little disappointed with the Dboys M4's
    however I recently got a "Kalash" AK74 which I think
    is a Dboys brand and it was amazing and looked and felt
    like a more expensive brand.

~B

what about the jg steyr aug from what i've read it seems very good so what about that is it the same or better that the g36c

daz801 wrote: »
    what about the jg steyr aug from what i've read it seems very good so what about that is it the same or better that the g36c

it has the same gearbox, gears, piston etc as the G36c since it the same maker. its realistically just a g36 in a different shell although it has a longer barrel, its way better than the more expencive CA version which suffers with gears failing (as usually for anything CA of late).
    The AUG mags can be temperamental though, the G36 ones are for more reliable., oh, and the AUG s ugly., :D

i have to say its not the best looking gun but i just like the look of it and the irish army uses it so i think im going to get it instead!!!!!! i'l ask tony what he thinks when he comes back

daz801 wrote: »
    i have to say its not the best looking gun but i just like the look of it and the irish army uses it so i think im going to get it instead!!!!!! i'l ask tony what he thinks when he comes back

and tony will just refer you to me., :p

the difference between JG AUG and G36C would be the lenght of the barrel.
    AUG has more than 500mil and G36 a bit less then 300.
    AUG will provide higher accuracy with similar lenghts.
    AUG mid cap mags are limited in options and brands. no box mags.
    G36 you can get box mags.
    So whatever is your style of the play.

i think it will be the aug because i like to play a kinda sniper or defesive role

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

They both have version 3 gearboxes which is good.
    The Aug has a 509mm barrel and the G36c has a 247mm barrel.
    I fired the aug at the weekend and found it awkward to maneuver and less accurate than expected from the long barrel.
    The Aug has got a nice scope and has a very simple takedown.
    The Aug has no rails and is therefore not very customisable.
    The G36c has a long top rail and one short rail for a foregrip etc, you can also purchase a set of side rails for less than €9, making the G36c very customisable.
    I personally would opt for the G36c having tried both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

*sarcasticly says to vtec "aha richie in your dreams",
    *when saturday comes delta will hide from richie :D,so he can not get him :D:D:D:D:D*

delta wat u takin abou

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

vtec wrote: »
    and tony will just refer you to me., :p

that.

oh rite nows i gets ya!!!!!!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Do you need anything extra to mount stuff on the JG G36C (like the red/green dot sight etc)?

what do you mean
    do you have to have it
    or do i want it

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Ironbar

I got the JG36C with the red dot on top. It's like CoD4. Can really recommend it. Very good quality for the price. Get a spare mag and spare battery as well you will need them.....

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/Ironbar69/IMG_3672.jpg

So I orgered JG g36c this Monday from Uncompany.
    It just cleared customs here and will be delivered tomorrow by tnt.
    Total cost aeg+ p&p + tax = 110 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eoin3k

Depends on what your playing.if cqb then get the g36c. If a bit more long
    Range get the aug.ive recently bought the jg g36k off airsoft ring.very good gun.good rof and accuracy.good for any game. It holds its own against my g&g m16 r4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

ThreadNecro.jpg

Advertisement