Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can do ear cropping for doberman in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-06-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi just want to know who still does that anywhre in ireland,i know that this banned now but im sure that somebody still able to do that for many... I dont need any judgement just info... cos im geting doberman puppy in two weeks and i want to get him cropped in 3weeks time,cos dobermanns has to be cropped...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If it's illegal then you are asking board members to go against the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

mantas_jok wrote: »
    I dont need any judgement just info...
    I expect you'll get more in the line of judgement.

Heres a start:

There are thankfully very few fùckwits left in the first world who think its cool to hack bits of their animals so they work better as fashion accessories.

Why don't you go get a 10 year old Opel corsa & decorate it with tinsel and coke bottles.

Just as good an extension for your obviously miserably short penis, but with a lot lower risk that it will rip you to shreds after 6 months of abuse and neglect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

If you give me your contact details, I'll come and crop YOUR ears :D (and the "tail" as well, while we're at it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mantas_jok

well every one has there own opinion and i respect that.but i have mine so please respect that as well , no judge just info... doberman was started to breed in germany and he had to be with ers copped and no tail,thats why its called doberman...these days they dont look like dobermans any more so give them new name and sign theme as new breed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Thread closed. Do not talk about illegal acts.

User banned aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I forgot about that. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement