Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audition: Post here for an "Official Nocturnal" title!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Hey all, any one got new suggestions, so far suggestions are 'mascot' which is too cute, 'on her knees' which is too far the other direction :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

6th wrote: »
    I'm in the shadows.

Now I am worried.
    Louise~ wrote: »
    Hey all, any one got new suggestions, so far suggestions are 'mascot' which is too cute, 'on her knees' which is too far the other direction :p

Well, tell us something about yourself so we know what attributes to use!

Hmmm good question! Well I love punk, and going to local gigs, I'm from galway and I'm a loser student. I love buckfast and being rowdy.... I'm a tennis fan, a stephen king reader and a kevin smith watcher... God when I put it all together it sounds nerdy... I don't like pop-punk, hippies and the man, whoever he maybe... I'm down with anarchy and all that jazz :cool:

Oh and I love to be indifferent towards various things as it's the best insult, hence the meh in my sig...

Hmmm good question! Well I love punk, and going to local gigs, I'm from galway and I'm a loser student. I love buckfast and being rowdy.... I'm a tennis fan, a stephen king reader and a kevin smith watcher... God when I put it all together it sounds nerdy... I don't like pop-punk, hippies and the man, whoever he maybe... I'm down with anarchy and all that jazz :cool:

Oh and I love to be indifferent towards various things as it's the best insult, hence the meh in my sig...

Official Silent Bobbette of the..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Official noisemaker of...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

jor el wrote: »
    Official noisemaker of...

Official Hell-raiser of...

Official Jack-Black of the nocturnal forum...

:D

Official Jazz anarchist of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Laddette Of The Nocturnal Forum
    Ice Queen......
    Cenobite.....
    Yokel....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

And your bank and credit card details :)?Only joking .you go to NUIG?

Ok I need to be initiated into the cult,any suggestions for a title please?

Oh,I'm skinny and I like long walks on the beach if that helps!

• Advertisement

That's a lot of suggestions, got more than I bargained for there... I like Ice queen and jazz anarchist... Maybe official icy anarchist?

Well hey it's get to know Louise 101 condensing your personality into a few lines was surprsingly easy!
    I did one of them one year jobs, plc so yar I be going to NUIG in September...

That's a lot of suggestions, got more than I bargained for there... I like Ice queen and jazz anarchist... Maybe official icy anarchist?

Well hey it's get to know Louise 101 condensing your personality into a few lines was surprsingly easy!
    I did one of them one year jobs, plc so yar I be going to NUIG in September...

I might be going there so avoid me like the plague .Im mental:D

Pah that sounds like a challenge to me! What are you hoping to do?

Pah that sounds like a challenge to me! What are you hoping to do?

Science but I think I might be going to UCD.What are you hoping to do?

An Arts degree in Theatre Performance, it's the first year of the course though so I've no idea what the points will be, it being an arts degree I'm hoping getable but NUIG is insanely popular. It's a really cool city though, there's a course in Sligo that I want but I can't see leaving here now!

Official Beach Raker of the Nocturnal Forum:) you can wait for other suggestions you know

An Arts degree in Theatre Performance, it's the first year of the course though so I've no idea what the points will be, it being an arts degree I'm hoping getable but NUIG is insanely popular. It's a really cool city though, there's a course in Sligo that I want but I can't see leaving here now!

Hope you get it .How does a PLC work?

Cheers, well the plc I did was in Theatre Performance, so a lot of it was practical... It was a year long and I did 8 different sections, Vocals, Movement, blah blah blah and well it works just like any other course but it's governed by FETAC and only IT's accept the points so I'm relying on my leaving (god I wish I tried harder!)
    Are you just after doing the leaving, how did it go?

How bout official high tide mark :D

Cheers, well the plc I did was in Theatre Performance, so a lot of it was practical... It was a year long and I did 8 different sections, Vocals, Movement, blah blah blah and well it works just like any other course but it's governed by FETAC and only IT's accept the points so I'm relying on my leaving (god I wish I tried harder!)

Yeah I did but to be honest it didnt go as well as I wanted to go when I started studyig last summer.Lots of sh*te happened and my LC was put on the back foot.Didn't to much study done after Xmas but I had enough to get me the points I need.I was aiming for well over 500 points this year but I think I'll end up on high 300's beacuse of the stuff that happened.Oh well, I'll get the points and thats all that matters.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Jemmy wrote: »
    I like shoes! :D But no!
    Hmmm, not bad! :)
    Bit of a mouthful! :(
    Bob-omb?! :p haha that lil thing is getting alot of attention!
    Only picked it bcoz i didnt know how to upload my own avater!

Why not something simple? Official Whiskey of the Nocturnal Forum?

I presume the ice queen bit is due to your "meh..." attitude?

I think 'Official Indifferent Anarchist of the Nocturnal Forum' would have a better ring to it, and is also a bit contradictory.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Official Ectomorhphic Beach Combing Perambulator of the Nocturnal Forum

• Advertisement

Official Complicated Anarchic Esoteric Student in Progress of the Nocturnal Forum

*this one is tough*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Trout I hope you haven't hurt yourself with the strain of that one. It hurts to even read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I suppose I should allow myself a name too. Who wishes to bestow the honour upon me? :)

Mirror wrote: »
    I suppose I should allow myself a name too. Who wishes to bestow the honour upon me? :)

Official rirroM of the lanrutcoN muroF?

See what I did there?

SDooM wrote: »

See what I did there?
    <--

<--

Well, I LOL'ed.

Official Evil Gir of the Nocturnal Forum?

SDooM wrote: »

See what I did there?

Noice !

I like it too! :D

trout wrote: »
    Noice !
    I like it too! :D

It's my favourite one I've come up with, anyway. :)

• Advertisement

trout wrote: »
    Official Complicated Anarchic Esoteric Student in Progress of the Nocturnal Forum

*this one is tough*

I loves it!! How do I make it so? It's brilliant those philistines will have no idea what's going on :D And I don't mean in the biblical sense of the word...

Advertisement