Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Guitar Hero with Guitar - £47 Delivered

Options
  • 23-05-2008 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭

Dunno if it's a bargain...not quite sure of the going rate. I seem to remember it being over €100 the last time I checked.

From Zavvi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Do they post to Ireland? I know some retailers (like Amazon :mad:) don't post any electronics to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Certainly do.
    £2 delivery to Ireland, but that's included in the £47.

Some people have gotten away with no postage charge, but it seems to be hit or miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Awwww....... it's only for the XBox360. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Sorry.
    Original post ammended to include Xbox only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Great Deal. Might just have to buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

They do post the full kit to Ireland, I ordered legends of rock for the sister at christmas from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Nice one. Just ordered it there now. Thanks guys.

Any idea on how long its takes to arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

If you register with a new email address when you are ordering it saves the £2 shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Just ordered it there, 1st foray in Guitar Hero! thanks for that Soarer, no delivery charge for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

cheers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Cheers OP, deffo a bargain if ever I saw one (€60 all-in roughly). My first go at this type of game too, always wondered what the hoo-haa was about, now I will find out :D.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Yah, been meaning to pick this game up for a while now... now I have a reason to :)
    Damn credit card :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Nice one. Just ordered it there now. Thanks guys.

Any idea on how long its takes to arrive?

I had legends of rock on preorder so I cant say when the sent it exactly. Anything else i've ordered from them i've gotten within a week usually (a little longer if distorted by bank holidays etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

back up to £75 now..... :mad:

Advertisement