Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblade & Skate Training Every Sunday Phoenix Park - FREE

Options
  • 04-05-2008 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Adult inline Skate and Rollerblade training meeting every Sunday at 1pm at Papel Cross, Phoenix Park.

Welcome beginners and experienced skaters.

Get fit, learn to skate, meet others

From 1pm - 2.30pm approx. All welcome. FREE

www.skatetraindublin.blogspot.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Wow, sounds really cool mate.. I'm definitely going to go along. Although probably not until the 18th - will it still be running?

I'm skating for one year now, but am always open to improving my technique.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭crazeehorse

is this aggressive or just skatin around the shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 kidflan07

Yep, we continue each and every Sunday meeting at 1pm at Papel Cross.
    Basically there are many different levels.

We welcome aggressive skaters because the more varied the level, the more we can learn from each other.

Hope to see you all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭crazeehorse

do u even understand the difference between aggressive and fitness?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Hey, this is exactly the type of thing I was hoping might be in Dublin. Am I too late to get in on the action? I literally just got my skates so I'm definitely in the beginner camp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Liz Baker

:)im only thinking of taking it up and am female in my mid fifties. am I mad. i would love someone of like mind to start with me. anybody interested?

Advertisement