Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" HD LCD for about €360 delivered.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

is it a good brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Check their terms some items will not be delivered outside the U.K. But if you try ebay sometimes you can get them at that. I got brand new sony 32 for 380 delivered.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

dcukhunter wrote: »
    But if you try ebay sometimes you can get them at that. I got brand new sony 32 for 380 delivered

Really?

Have you a link to that eBay seller?

http://myworld.ebay.ie/luzerntech . It was in an acution I got it. They have a lot of good stuff got a photo printer for 20 as well. Some of it is refurbered ex catalouge or returned but I have never had any problems with them. If you bid on anything leave it untill there is only 10-20 secs left less chance of anyone out bidding you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

http://myworld.ebay.ie/luzerntech . It was in an acution I got it. They have a lot of good stuff got a photo printer for 20 as well. Some of it is refurbered ex catalouge or returned but I have never had any problems with them. If you bid on anything leave it untill there is only 10-20 secs left less chance of anyone out bidding you.

Would you reccomend that seller? How long did delivery take? any problems with the TV?

OT: Seems like a good deal on that telly....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭positron

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

neacy69 wrote: »
    Would you reccomend that seller? How long did delivery take? any problems with the TV?

I'd recomend them,

I bought refurbished stuff off them before, it came shrink wrapped, perfect. Good enough to give someone a pressy of, not that I did that or anything :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Refurb or not, those prices are excellent (if you can win the auction at the price).:eek:

For any item I've looked at, the items location is in Dublin too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought an archos mp3 player from Luzerntech and it was faulty.
    Initially my e-mails were not replied to,when they were I got a return number and posted it back to them.
    They sent me out a replacement which was fine.
    I can't say their customer care is excellent but they had posted me a replacement in less then a month from the initial complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,882 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'd recomend them,

I bought refurbished stuff off them before, it came shrink wrapped, perfect. Good enough to give someone a pressy of, not that I did that or anything :cool:

is it actually coming from Dublin?

• Advertisement

i'm seriously thinking of buying one of these Vistron 32" tellys...
    looks pretty good: HD 720p, samsung panel, philips tuner, its has digital tuner which may be handy in the future if we ever get some digital channels here....
    the only bad point I can see in the reviews of it is that the remote control dosent work too well....and the contrast ratio is a bit low 1500:1

Anybody got a reason why i shouldnt buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I bought a stereo midi system off them, made thing with solid wood speaker panels etc

it arrived with a massive hold in one speaker. and the " speaker cone2 or whatever you call it disconnected and lying on bottom of the casing

they said that they don't check the stock themselves
    wanted me to post back at my own cost

i got ti delivered back

they replaced it

the replacement - would not power up

at the same time a mate seeing the "deal" i got bought a cd player

its nice and all, good as a radio, does not recognise cds

Check their terms some items will not be delivered outside the U.K. But if you try ebay sometimes you can get them at that. I got brand new sony 32 for 380 delivered.

According to their delivery page they will deliver to Eire:

http://www.ebuyer.com/special/1293

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I bought a stereo midi system off them, made thing with solid wood speaker panels etc

it arrived with a massive hold in one speaker. and the " speaker cone2 or whatever you call it disconnected and lying on bottom of the casing

they said that they don't check the stock themselves
    wanted me to post back at my own cost

i got ti delivered back

they replaced it

the replacement - would not power up

at the same time a mate seeing the "deal" i got bought a cd player

its nice and all, good as a radio, does not recognise cds

*searches for credit card*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i bought 4 tv's from luzertech for myself and friends, most recently a 42" for 550 delivered, never had any problems with them and delivery comes from ballycoolin in blanchardstown i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yes, they are based in the industrial park on the snugborough road, not i ballycoolin. the one across the road more or less from the national aquatic centre. I don't think you can collect goods though, which is a shame. :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Perhaps not, but its nice to know they're local if something does go wrong. I'm not against turning up at receptions and refusing to leave until my problem is dealt with to my satisfaction. It always works. I learnt the trick from being at the receiving end a few times, while working in CL in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i also bought from them a few times and they wont let u collect, security reasons ect ect, but still great prices,

I did think i had no mounting screws for a tv i bought and emailed them and they were very quik to reply and sent me a set by post the following day, subsequently i found them in the box! DOH!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

brightkane wrote: »

I did think i had no mounting screws for a tv i bought and emailed them and they were very quik to reply and sent me a set by post the following day, subsequently i found them in the box! DOH!

Nothing bright about your kane :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

So this crowd does deliver to ireland right?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

So this crowd does deliver to ireland right?

Correct- they're based in D22.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Anybody got a reason why i shouldnt buy it?

I've got a Lexsor TV wih similar contrast ratio and it's an issue sometimes, depends on what your watching.

If watching something like a film where its dark or playing a game etc, its pretty hard to make out whats going on in the picture, it all dark even with brightness and contrast up full or close to full.
    Then a bright scene comes on say in a desert or somewhere, it's all too bright and white and hard to see, you need to change the settings and it gets really annoying.

Overall fine most of the time but some films and games are just headwrecking, spend the extra money on a better spec if you can or if you cant I'd probably just but it for now and get another better cheap one in 2/3 years as specs should keep getting better for low end models.

I have bought a few things off them and never had any problems. Delivery between 1 to 2 weeks depends on where they are being sent from they have places in Dublin the u.k and Holland I think.

Advertisement