Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torchwood: Complete Series 2 (5 DVD) [€20.99@Play]*Preorder*

Options
  • 04-04-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Use the code experience08 to get 5% off as well. Link here. Due for release on 30/06/2008.

3585398m.jpg
    Special Features

*Artwork to be confirmed

Review

Separate from the government, outside the police, beyond the United Nations: Torchwood sets its own rules.

With fearsome new aliens, compelling new storylines, and amazing guest stars the second series will take the close-knit Torchwood team through dare-devil action, temptation, heartache... and a life changing event for one of the team.

The high-octane new episodes take Torchwood on journeys to the 51st Century and World War I. The team battle a rogue Time Agent, investigate alien sleeper cells, save a stranded creature from horrific abuse, and come face to face with an entity that may well be Death itself.

Joined for three episodes by Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones in Doctor Who) and with guest appearances from Richard Briers (Monarch of the Glen, The Good Life), Alan Dale (Ugly Betty, The OC), and James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Smallville) Captain Jack will have his work cut out as the stakes get higher and his team are stretched further than ever before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

Just ordered but it has to be a price error, Season 1 is €59. What are play like at sticking to there prices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I tried the Voucher earlier today and it didn't work ?

Did I make a mistake ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

311 wrote: »
    I tried the Voucher earlier today and it didn't work ?

Did I make a mistake ?

I used it this morning and it worked, tried it this afternoon and it said it has expired. I think you're too late.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

mgsrocks wrote: »
    Just ordered but it has to be a price error, Season 1 is €59. What are play like at sticking to there prices?

Just had a look at the sterling price and this is what appears:
    £14.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £49.99 | You save: £35.00 (70%)

Seems to be a genuine price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

It's not. Just got the email saying it was a mis-price and my order was cancelled! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

New price is 53.49 Euro, by the way.

Advertisement