Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasterboarding

Options
  • 25-03-2008 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Just paid a guy for plasterboarding my house - he charged me €9 (cash) per board (including ceilings) and he supplied the screws (i supplied the boards). He cleaned the entire house before he left (all rubbish outside ready for skip). I was really happy with his work but some people have told me I could have got "foreigners" (their words not mine) to do it for less. I thought it was a reasonable price but would be interested what others think? Would I have saved much more by employing "foreigners" or was that a decent price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I can't see the point of this post. You got the job done and are really happy. You have basically answered your own question.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement