Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can has Account back now?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right....

I was overdue on some college work, and other things, so Ruu suggests to me to scramble my password and get off boards while I suss things out. (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055230210&page=3)

Well I had sussed things out, and I went to go retrieve my account (Overheal) but the password recovery wont recognise either of my email adresses (I only have 2 as far as I am aware) and contacting an administrator about this (via the link you receive when it doesnt recognise your email adress) turned up squat.

I want my old account back and nobody is answering me back on this.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Have some patience man, people have lives. Chill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Do you promise you did all your assignments?!:)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

its the yahoo.co.uk email address. Thats all I am giving you, if you can't supply the rest then we cant be sure you are the same person.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

DeVore wrote: »
    its the yahoo.co.uk email address. Thats all I am giving you, if you can't supply the rest then we cant be sure you are the same person.

DeV.

to the conspiracy forum, Bat-a-man!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,672 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Okay I sussed it from your clues, colonel mustard :)

completely forgot about yahoo:

Inbox: 1139 unread
    Spam: 559

I remember why I like gmail better... but now Overheal 2.0 has my gmail address that bastard! Oh wait thats me too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

.. and another happy customer..

now bannn for dupe accounts :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,672 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yar delete the clone..... clone!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Deleted.

Thread closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement