Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishspeedtraps.com limited special discount for boards users

Options
  • 06-02-2008 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

We are running a special promotion for boards.ie users. The first 25 boards.ie users to purchase our safety camera database will get it for a reduced price of €25. We currently sell it for €35 on our site.

To qualify for this offer you need to enter the promotion code BOARDS25 in the promotion code field when confirming your order.

This discount is limited to 25 users. Please note that our download can only be used on Garmin Nuvi and Zumo device currently. Please don't purchase if you have any other sat nav devices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Is pimping allowed here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

My opinion, fwiw, is that it is a bargain alert. Imagine if all the online retailers came here with an offer, and were available to answer questions.

Now that would be awful...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good offer, but I have better advice... don't speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭thenobody

Forgot to mention too that its only compatible with Garmins.

But these can be got for free elsewhere on the internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Mr E wrote: »
    Good offer, but I have better advice... don't speed.

Sounds like good advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭confuzed

thanks for offer but i am not among first 25 (un)lucky ones.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,846 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am locking this for the moment for a few reasons..

I, for one, would prefer if the company would contact one of the BA mods before putting in these threads for special offers for Boards users and such on the BA forum.

It seems like nothing more than pimping to me.. but if the OP would like this re-opened, contact either myself or Ruu and we'll talk about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement